What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Dear Amy, so you have been on holiday, great summer in the UK and have most likely traveled down to Birmingham to support the Aussies at the Comm Games, you have seen the hottest summer ever recorded, hopefully it's not followed by the worst winter on record because then you will hate the UK and long for summers back in OZ.

Tigerm

First Grade

Tiger Ted

Bench
f**king journos, talking crap, but nothing about contractual obligations? Trying to make out we have created a mess for ourselves, there is no mess, he f**king signed a contract?

Why Tigers must ‘move on’ from Papali’i mess...​

Don’t u luv how Paul merkin & suckhole riccio claim we can’t afford to wait for Pap to make a decision when the decision was made when he signed a binding contract.Reinforces how detestable the Murdoch employed rugby league media are.These gossip-mongering weasels are devoid of integrity.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
f**king journos, talking crap, but nothing about contractual obligations? Trying to make out we have created a mess for ourselves, there is no mess, he f**king signed a contract?

What a farce of a story. We don't have to wait to see if he is coming. He has signed, he is coming.
Madness to say ok we don't want the player we have signed because maybe, just maybe we might sign someone else. Also not a viable excuse for him to say I'm not happy with the coaching staff here so I'm off to the Warriors . Really?

WA Tiger

Bench
Jessica Yates: What legacy does Paul Green leave in North Queensland
Tamau: 100% He um yea, like I said before, he was a great player and you can just feel that at training. He was honest and yea like I said before 100%…
{not exactly but close enough. Do your research Jessica He’s not the guy to ask..} Thankfully Crash Craddock was on straight after with a good story to tell- as usual

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade

This is so f**ken stupid. He has a contract and he has stated he will honor it. It's like what f**ken morons.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Hopefully we can get a lot better than Bateman.

I haven’t watched any ESL this year but from what I’ve heard Bateman hasn’t been as good as he was before he came here, when he was a genuine star of the comp. He does seem a very Sheens player though, he likes his forwards to play a bit of footy.

We definetly need another backrower, we can't go into next year with Papalii and then only Seyfarth, Blore and (potentially) Tumeth. Personally Id like to see Tommy Talau tried there.

Tiger05

First Grade
We definetly need another backrower, we can't go into next year with Papalii and then only Seyfarth, Blore and (potentially) Tumeth. Personally Id like to see Tommy Talau tried there.

We really need to sign a quality edge backrower. I'd like to see Talau given another season or two as a development player. He isn't though what we need. We need a quality proven first grader.

Id like to see us have a go at Angus Crichton or Liam Martin. We should be looking at rep quality players.

Someone2

Juniors

which he regrets signing and should be let out off on compassionate grounds