What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Das Hassler

Bench
f**king journos, talking crap, but nothing about contractual obligations? Trying to make out we have created a mess for ourselves, there is no mess, he f**king signed a contract?

Why Tigers must ‘move on’ from Papali’i mess...​

Exactly right...what mess?? WTF have WT done so messily?! Move on? They can go get officialy fcked! As for him waiting till the off season to making his "decision" well he can shove that up his arse...we lost two players to bring him over and no club will be kept hanging till the off-season for someone to decide whether they will honour a binding contract signed in good faith.....move on from a "hmm shall I stay" or "hmm shall I go" contracted player?!...f**k the journos indeed.... EXTRA LARGE!

Leaguenutter

Juniors
catweasel isn’t this your 20th account in the last couple of years? Surprised this one has lasted so long
i also got an alert earlier that you are now following me on here l appreciate it
Wtf? Must have been a typo merkin. Why the f**k would I follow a simpleton like yourself? Grow up you brain dead merkin, Parra are pretending again. You must be so proud

Leaguenutter

Juniors
Well, well well Ryno. Is your anus still hurting after a rabbit put its c--k up your Eels backside? Go away and lick your bum hole twerp.
That's a great response! How is that cockwomble Rhyno allowed to keep posting useless absolute nonsense? He's nothing but a dirty has been troll.

The Rosco

Bench
So we all have learned 3 things here.
1. The Rosco be telling the truth.
2. Rhyno is a cockwomble.
And of course, Pawwa is a bunch of wanna-be pretenders.

WA Tiger

Bench
Another attempted hip drop ..Elliot whitehead That was so close to a broken ankle . Can’t wait to see what he gets.. better be something .. 16:35 to go mark in first half Raiders v dragons

Just coz it didn’t break anything doesn’t mean he shouldn’t get 4 weeks.. same as cleary didn’t break a neck with his tackle so what, it’s Still dangerous

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
Lot to be said for having a hard nosed pommy in your side. Over the years there’s been some tough buggers do pretty well in Aussie footy. I love the hard headed forwards.

In his prime I agree with you. I just worry he is past it.

Tigerm

First Grade
He's only 28 which in terms of a 2nd rower isn't old, even a fresh Tyson Frizell at 30 would be ok on a 2 year deal.
Agree, we need someone to assist Pap’s, but I also think it will come down to how, whoever comes here and the team is coached?
The club has committed to a plan with Sheens, but I feel Robbie needs to get involved with the forwards and there doesn’t seem much talk about what he is going to do?
It will be painful if it is a 5 year plan?

glockers

Juniors
I haven’t watched any ESL this year but from what I’ve heard Bateman hasn’t been as good as he was before he came here, when he was a genuine star of the comp. He does seem a very Sheens player though, he likes his forwards to play a bit of footy.

We definetly need another backrower, we can't go into next year with Papalii and then only Seyfarth, Blore and (potentially) Tumeth. Personally Id like to see Tommy Talau tried there.
Dias? Freebairn?