What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

stryker

First Grade
You might think that but personally I'd just ignore the f**ken idiots. Why bother with the fools stating it and the fools who believe it.

The club needs to do not a f**ken thing. If someone brings it up they should just laugh out loud and state what a f**ken idiot.

One thing I will state is that the club should deny any rumour regarding signigs until they have an official announcement.

How does this affect the club at all. It's forgotten in a weeks time.
LMFAO
You and the two dopes who liked your ridiculous rant have zero business acumen.
For your information, the club did see the need to “call them on their BS” as you correctly whinged about last night and have rejected the story as false today.
As I said, it’s the club’s job and they did it. Thank Christ you and your two mates there are not involved in these decisions because you ALWAYS go the wrong way🖕🏼

stryker

First Grade
Two young players the club should have a good at are Preston Riki from Redcliffe ( second row) and Ezra Mam a young 5/8 half back from Souths- Logan.

Ezra certainly has something and is worth looking into.
Preston goes OK but it’s early days.

Tigerm

First Grade
LMFAO
For your information, the club did see the need to “call them on their BS” as you correctly whinged about last night and have rejected the story as false today.
As I said, it’s the club’s job and they did it. Thank Christ you and your two mates there are not involved in these decisions because you ALWAYS go the wrong way🖕🏼
Who in the club spoke to anyone about this?
Why would the club deny false information?

Last edited:
I’ve been on the esl looking at Gildart today.

Big unit, handy speed, soft hands and my favourite quality about him, shock horror lads, he looks like he backs up.

Remember the old days of players being around to pass to?

Tiger05

First Grade
LMFAO

f**ken oath. The only thing worse than me being in charge would be an idiot like you in charge. That'd be a f**ken disaster.

stryker

First Grade
f**ken oath. The only thing worse than me being in charge would be an idiot like you in charge. That'd be a f**ken disaster.
You either have two personalities or two people share your account.
You have f**k all legitimacy.

gordsy

Juniors
The top 8 is really meaningless apart from it's better to come 8th than 9th. If we aren't top four we aren't pushing for a title. We need to stop this obsession with a big name signing like TPJ etc. We have tried that before with Blair and it doesn't work. We'd be better off signing another two kids like Blore rather than a TPJ. imo

WA Tiger

Bench
Why the f**k wouldn’t they?
Use your god damned head ffs.
I think Clubs should deny false rumors and I've seen it happen a lot, but with Brooks I think everyone knows, that any talk of him being offered a contract elsewhere, is as funny as it is impossible.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
For some perspective? I don't follow the sport, but we have a bit of time left?

One of the longest droughts in NBA history is over thanks to a monster performance from Milwaukee Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo.

Giannis Antetokounmpo has produced yet another legendary performance on Wednesday (AEST) to lead the Milwaukee Bucks to their first NBA championship in 50 years.

I don't think we should buy players just because they are available. TPJ to me was going to be Adam Blair 2.0. Like he had a good game against Cowboys 2 years ago and has been suspended a lot since.

Like Penrith went the junior pathway route for 5 years and are now a complete squad. Melbourne buy toilers mixed with young guys from Qld cup. You don't need to waste money is my point we already did that. Missing out on TPJ isn't the same as missing out on Latrell or JAC.

Difference is Penrith (and Melbourne,) could afford to take that route. They were still making the finals while waiting for the kids to come through.

The comparisons between us and Penrith utilising junior pathways are not comparable as Penrith was able to do so and still enjoy moderate success by routinely featuring in the first couple of weeks of September. We are an abject failure on the field while trying to employ the same model.

You might think that but personally I'd just ignore the f**ken idiots. Why bother with the fools stating it and the fools who believe it.

The club needs to do not a f**ken thing. If someone brings it up they should just laugh out loud and state what a f**ken idiot.

One thing I will state is that the club should deny any rumour regarding signigs until they have an official announcement.

How does this affect the club at all. It's forgotten in a weeks time.

Madge obviously felt the need to dispell it when he was asked on 2GB yesterday.

Tigerm

First Grade
I thought he was just dispelling the "Brooks being put on the open market", not the 2 x player swap supposed discussion with the Raiders, which was quickly shut down by other journalists as being false?

Last edited:
I don’t see anything wrong with testing the market at any time.

The game is so competitive, if Harto isn’t trying to cut deals every day, he’s in the wrong job.

The sly has delivered terrific players like Laurie, Stefano and Lucy. The welfare check….

All the clubs are up to no good. Part of the rich tapestry of the game.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade

Did you listen to it ? He hardly went on the show to dispel it.

He only mentioned it as a direct response to the question was there any truth in the rumor.

He sounded exactly like I think the club should sound. To me it was more a this is f**ken stupid shit rather than something that he even cared about.

I know it impressed me mate Stryker though.

Latest posts