What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Fordy20

Juniors
Madge obviously felt the need to dispell it when he was asked on 2GB yesterday.
It makes sense for Madge to refute it if asked, but the club shouldn't make a press release for every genius brain fart emitted by twits like Hooper. Imagine how pathetic that would look, dancing to the tune of News Ltd idiots who are happy to repeat whatever garbage they are fed by grubby player agents and blokes like Ricky Stuart.

Tiger05

First Grade
It makes sense for Madge to refute it if asked, but the club shouldn't make a press release for every genius brain fart emitted by twits like Hooper. Imagine how pathetic that would look, dancing to the tune of News Ltd idiots who are happy to repeat whatever garbage they are fed by grubby player agents and blokes like Ricky Stuart.

Exactly. The idea that the club has to come out strongly shows how soft some people are. It's pathetic.

I liked the way Madge handled that situation. There was an attitude of this is stupid shit.

You don't have to play the game like the morons play it. Why dance to their tune.

Did you listen to it ? He hardly went on the show to dispel it.

He only mentioned it as a direct response to the question was there any truth in the rumor.

He sounded exactly like I think the club should sound. To me it was more a this is f**ken stupid shit rather than something that he even cared about.

I know it impressed me mate Stryker though.

Yes, I did listen to it, that's why I brought it up.

He was asked, and he dispelled the rumour.

stryker

First Grade
I thought he was just dispelling the "Brooks being put on the open market", not the 2 x player swap supposed discussion with the Raiders, which was quickly shut down by other journalists as being false?
Journalists didn’t shut it down, the club did.

stryker

First Grade
This one had to be refuted because it makes the club look weak, desperate and hopeless.
Madge did the right thing by his player and by the club.

Tiger05

First Grade
Getting all pissy again. Obviously it does matter

I'm not pissy now. I've calmed down. I listened to you and for once you were correct.

I guarantee you that you questioning my legitimacy on an Internet forum talking about the wests tigers doesn't affect me at all. I can't believe anyone would give a shit. It's f**ken funny. Same as using multiple user accounts. I'm not stating you do but if you do that is pretty funny.

Did you listen to it ? He hardly went on the show to dispel it.

He only mentioned it as a direct response to the question was there any truth in the rumor.

He sounded exactly like I think the club should sound. To me it was more a this is f**ken stupid shit rather than something that he even cared about.

I know it impressed me mate Stryker though.
Stryker won’t even talk to me anymore since our fight about the sgi dirty dozen where I started flogging him on line for being a snitch and for going down on vlandys.

I’m holding out a candle, but the wax is melting.

Tigerm

First Grade
This one had to be refuted because it makes the club look weak, desperate and hopeless.
Madge did the right thing by his player and by the club.
Hold on, we were talking about the players swap with the Raiders, not Brooks being shopped around.

Tiger05

First Grade
Stryker won’t even talk to me anymore since our fight about the sgi dirty dozen where I started flogging him on line for being a snitch and for going down on vlandys.

I’m holding out a candle, but the wax is melting.

He is firey little one isn't he. Gets himself all in a tizzy.

Choiboi

Juniors
LMFAO
You and the two dopes who liked your ridiculous rant have zero business acumen.
For your information, the club did see the need to “call them on their BS” as you correctly whinged about last night and have rejected the story as false today.
As I said, it’s the club’s job and they did it. Thank Christ you and your two mates there are not involved in these decisions because you ALWAYS go the wrong way🖕🏼

You add absolutely no value to the discussion except constantly swearing, calling others names when they don't agree with your negative point of view. When pressed you have no answers but you constantly hang shit on everything

What a toxic personality you are. You are a tough kent on the forum. Kudos to you big man.

Why don't you go run the club? You seem to know it all

Tigerm

First Grade
You add absolutely no value to the discussion except constantly swearing, calling others names when they don't agree with your negative point of view. When pressed you have no answers but you constantly hang shit on everything

What a toxic personality you are. You are a tough kent on the forum. Kudos to you big man.

Why don't you go run the club? You seem to know it all
Apparently he has a multiple personality issue, give him space.
I wonder if he is Alien?

He is firey little one isn't he. Gets himself all in a tizzy.
It was like:

“you’ve done it now ($&(67##, I’m putting you on ignore forever” or something final like that.

That was the last time we spoke. It wasn’t even about the tigers.

Anyway, I’m not going to grovel for his forgiveness.