What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

I thought Stryker was ok, then he just turned.

Here’s an example of his disrespectful comment and the tantrum he threw when I was scolding him

It was about the dirty dozen.

exhibit “a”
B83B3075-29D9-40E2-BE93-C74FAEF805D4.jpeg

There he was skulking around sgi, picking on his own kind and he’s been too proud to apologise. Ignore was the best he had.

He scurried off hiding as fast as he could.

Brought shame on us all over at sgi forum an nrl quisling, bully boy full of abuse and unkindness. And he promised us he would be nicer this year. His New Years resolution.

Lasted until half time Round 1.

If he apologises, I will put him on 2 rounds probation. Until then he can cop it.

Last edited:

Jim Rockford

Bench

Here’s an example of his disrespectful comment and the tantrum he threw when I was scolding him

exhibit “a”
View attachment 51130

There he was skulking around sgi, picking on his own kind and he’s been too proud to apologise. Ignore was the best he had.

Brought shame on us all over at sgi forum an nrl quisling, bully boy full of abuse and unkindness. And he promised us he would be nicer this year. His New Years resolution.

If he apologises, I will put him on 2 rounds probation. Until then he can cop it.
I wouldn't bother Phantom. Stroker is a wannabe tough guy loser. You just know he is a weedy little stickboy hiding behind his lame alts. Just laugh at him like everyone else.

I wouldn't bother Phantom. Stroker is a wannabe tough guy loser. You just know he is a weedy little stickboy hiding behind his lame alts. Just laugh at him like everyone else.
Well I think he doesn’t have too many friends Jim, But I don’t know. I offered the claw of friendship, but he just likes hating. We had arranged to catch up in person at the finals and chug beers during the game.

I remember he tipped us to beat the storm and we had a disagreement but I didn’t rub it in after we’d lost to them sixteen times over by half time.

I turned the other cheek despite it being the worst prediction in the history of rugby league. No one has ever f**ked up a prediction like that, millions of fans, hundreds of thousands of games. No one has f**ked up a prediction like that. All credibility gone, woeful, pathetic and we are the only forum to care about him.

So he should be a bit nicer and respectful in return. But we know he won’t.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade

exhibit “a”
View attachment 51130

😂😂😂😂
You have smoked too many drugs.
That shit on the Dragons forum started as YOU were on there blowing up that these blokes did nothing wrong.
When I disagreed (as did the huge majority) YOU got personal.
I retaliated.

stryker

First Grade
Well I think he doesn’t have too many friends Jim, But I don’t know. I offered the claw of friendship, but he just likes hating. We had arranged to catch up in person at the finals and chug beers during the game.

I remember he tipped us to beat the storm and we had a disagreement but I didn’t rub it in after we’d lost to them sixteen times over by half time.

I turned the other cheek despite it being the worst prediction in the history of rugby league. No one has ever f**ked up a prediction like that, millions of fans, hundreds of thousands of games. No one has f**ked up a prediction like that. All credibility gone, woeful, pathetic and we are the only forum to care about him.

So he should be a bit nicer and respectful in return. But we know he won’t.
Lol this is the most butthurt post I’ve read in years. I didn’t tip us to win against Storm, I clearly said so. What I said was I wouldn’t be surprised if we manned up as our games against them are generally close - smokey in the contest. Apologise for the optimism, maybe you should have informed us all that Wests Tigers Z grade we’re going to turn up to play. I was wrong…shit happens.

As for your other complaint, I put you on ignore because you annoy me. We aren’t friends and when the hell did we organise a catch-up? 🤣I don’t live anywhere near Sydney.
I took you off because I like laughing at your insane take on things.
If you keep bitching like this then I’m happy to ignore for good.
Grow the hell up you over sensitive wanker😂

Last edited:

cerberus

Coach
My god mate grow up and move on.
Your hardon for me is worrying.
just quietly you probably need to hold back a fraction in your home team space .
i came here today to troll parra (something we all love) and ran into this.

there are plenty of other spaces in 4C to let it all hang out .
just go and put on the parra mini match and you'll feel alot better. just knowing their about to
choke,,,,,again .

Last edited:

Fordy20

Juniors
Brent Read is reporting that the Dragons want Moses now.

Now The Australian’s Brent Read reports the Dragons have renewed their pursuit of Mbye.

“They obviously looked at Mbye earlier in the year but it did not get any traction,” Read told Triple M. “They’re looking at him again.”

“The Dragons and Tigers are in the bubble together up in Queensland so they can talk face-to-face or negotiate because up in the bubble you can have contact with other clubs

“They want him for the rest of this year, he has one year on his contract after that.

“It’s become a case of now or never. If he does not come now the deal is off the table.”

Clubs have until August 1 to finalise their rosters for the rest of the 2021 season.

Now that our finals campaign is heating up, there's no way our club will let go of Mbye. He's such an integral part of our team.

I mean, I'd pack his bags for him, but you know what our club is like.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
Getting rid of Mbye would be one of those great moments as a support of the Tigers. It'd be nearly as good as when we got rid of Reynolds.

I'm not going to get my hopes up too high though.

We ain’t going anywhere this season except trying to avoid the spoon.

We jag a freak win against a disturbed outfit and somebody says we are 2 points from the 8. We have the shortest memories in the business.

We may as well be 20 points from the 8.

We have a remote chance only on account of other sides being more f**ked up than us. That is just sheer good fortune. The footy gods forgiving us.

What are we waiting for with mbye? Why throw away $1m? Set us free Harto.

Last edited:
We can’t afford to screw up this golden opportunity to discard Mbye.I can’t believe Saints are still interested in him especially after we prevented this from happening approx 1 mth ago.

We are not making the finals. Just f**k him off, promote a promising kid, front load his fare for next year so we have a full cap for 2022. It's the perfect example of the sunk cost fallacy to hang onto him.

We are not making the finals. Just f**k him off, promote a promising kid, front load his fare for next year so we have a full cap for 2022. It's the perfect example of the sunk cost fallacy to hang onto him.
I can’t believe we are hesitating. Ffs. This is the highlight of our season going begging.

I like him as a bloke, but he’s the wrong fit for us. He’s proven that countless times. $900k player who is lucky to be on the bench.

Latest posts