What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tiger05

First Grade
Conservative approach is not working.
They need to up their TPA game.

Is it not working ? I don't know. We've missed out on some marquee signings but would they really help us over the longer term. I reckon once you start paying top dollar it's just as likely your club goes backwards.

You are correct in that the under the table payments are giving other teams an advantage.

Good to see Kane Bradley get his 1st NRL try last night, a few on here were saying last year to give him a go but unfortunately Madge would do it.

How forward was the pass, haha

More than likely nothing in it but, a mate told me that he was told that Manly are happy to release Siro and he might be heading ‘home’.

There‘s only one Siro who would call Tigerland home but he is still part of the club so maybe there could be something there.

Tiger05

First Grade
Joey Manu would be a good signing. I reckon Sirro can play and he is an edge backrower. We shouldn't pay top dollar for Sirro though. They are releasing him for a reason.

Sirro is way to injury prone for my liking.
Played only 1 game this year mac, so I assume that may be where the rumour, if it is a rumour with legs, comes from.
19 games played last year and 22 games in 2019.

If he was fit tomorrow, he wouldn’t come back into their starting pack, that’s for sure.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I watched that Fletcher Baker last night after we'd been linked to him. Big guy who ran hard and has an offload. Liked what I saw.

Vic Mackey

Referee
More than likely nothing in it but, a mate told me that he was told that Manly are happy to release Siro and he might be heading ‘home’.

There‘s only one Siro who would call Tigerland home but he is still part of the club so maybe there could be something there.

Hard to belive the guy is still only 27, seems to have been around forever. I dont mind it, he was playing really good footy at Manly before another injury. Talent has never been his problem, its discipline and staying on the field. Think Madge could be a good coach for him.

gordsy

Juniors
Sirro seems ok but the connection with his dad isn't somehting I like. For me, the less old boy influence the better.

macnaz

Staff member
Good to see Kane Bradley get his 1st NRL try last night, a few on here were saying last year to give him a go but unfortunately Madge would do it.

How forward was the pass, haha
I didn't see the game , how did he go?
Still think he is better then the shit we have kept.

gordsy

Juniors
I know the bunker can't rule on forward passes all the time but crickey that was obvious, just like it was obvious Brown was offside the other night. Still good luck to him.

Latest posts