What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
We're f**king kidding ourselves if we sign Scott. Massive demons off the field & hasn't got the talent on the field to overlook them. His defence in the games he's played has been woeful. Haven't we learnt our lesson about taking centres from Canberra they no longer want. Ricky will put up with a tonne of merkin'es from a player off the field so long as they justify it on the field. Canberra willing to wear a hit to be rid of him is a massive red flag.

Fordy20

Juniors
Sorry guys, don't know why listen to bullshit on Twatter.

Club shuts down Curtis Scott talk

The Wests Tigers coach also commented on the media reports that have linked the club with Raiders centre Curtis Scott — shutting down any suggestion of him joining the club.

“At the present moment, we’re not going down that path,” Maguire said.

“He’s contracted with the Raiders, and I’m not too sure where they sit with him, but they’ve got him now and next year. Where he goes is up to the Raiders.

“We’re approached as a club by many — we get linked to most players across the game.

“We’re very focused on building our squad and we know what we need to build … we’re going to continue to grow.”

Tigerm

First Grade

Does anyone else see the irony of this picture?​

Players from Warriors, rival clubs come together to farewell RTS with ‘spine-tingling’ haka​

Warriors & Rabbitohs bid RTS farewell

Fordy20

Juniors
New rumour #12025 for this week?

Lomax has asked for a release from the Drags, wonder where he could go?
Lomax would be an awesome signing, but the Dragons don't release their players to us. Jason Saab is a case in point.

BrotherJim05

Bench
f**k me Mbye for Lomax would be good for us. I hope Mbye goes into beast mode tomorrow night, scores 3 tries and causes dragons admin to collectively blow their load.

Lomax is a gun centre and would walk straight into the right centre position. Maybe even finally form a combo with Nofa

Tigerm

First Grade
f**k me Mbye for Lomax would be good for us. I hope Mbye goes into beast mode tomorrow night, scores 3 tries and causes dragons admin to collectively blow their load.

Lomax is a gun centre and would walk straight into the right centre position. Maybe even finally form a combo with Nofa
Didn't he knock us back a while ago?

Fordy20

Juniors
Didn't he knock us back a while ago?
He did, but only because Mary offered him the starting fullback position. Still, I reckon Roosters are more likely than us.

Lomax is signed until the end of the time. I can't see the Dragons letting him go at all.

macnaz

Staff member

It would backfire , if Mbye actually had a good game for once WT's would probably give him contract extension. ☹

Yes,Madge doesn’t do himself any favours in those press conferences, why he is staying loyal to these underachievers is beyond me ,they need some home truths told to them,as they are f##king hopeless.

stryker

First Grade
Just listened to Madge's press conference. If we where 6 weeks in, maybe 10 I would dream that what he was saying held some credibility. Season nearly over and it seams I have been hearing this over and over with no sign of improvement at all.
What did the pussy say?

stryker

First Grade
Yes,Madge doesn’t do himself any favours in those press conferences, why he is staying loyal to these underachievers is beyond me ,they need some home truths told to them,as they are f##king hopeless.
100% these blokes let him down every week. Even when they win they play poorly.
What was his excuse this week?

Latest posts