What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigers1986

Juniors
Eh I love Woodsy so would absolutely want him back, but he'd have to play out of his skin and be a leader amongst men if it happened. Not just another Tamou plodder. He'd be better value than Packer right now.

In regards to Mbye, can we fans chip in a GoFundMe to foot the bill to get rid of him much cheaper?

Thought it was worth showing highlights of last Wigan game.

Hastings playing in No 31 (good pass at 32 second mark).
Young winger scored 3 (No 30) - now if he had 1/2 the talent of his old man, former Magpies & Tigers player Ellery Hanley, I'd sign him tomorrow.

Yeah good point 1986, so it was. Wigan beat a team that they should have beat and did it well, Tigers couldn't do that last week, will they do it this weekend? I doubt it.

Fangs

Coach
Any news on when Luciano is getting punted?

Easily the most frustrating player to watch on your team. He has single-handedly ruined many of my Sunday afternoons watching football this year.

JB04

Juniors
Any news on when Luciano is getting punted?

Easily the most frustrating player to watch on your team. He has single-handedly ruined many of my Sunday afternoons watching football this year.
It wouldn't surprise me - I don't think he's overly thrilled his brother is getting the punt from the club. Luc has to be one of the best attacking back rowers out there, but he absolutely cannot read defensive plays to save himself.

Tiger Ted

Bench
It wouldn't surprise me - I don't think he's overly thrilled his brother is getting the punt from the club. Luc has to be one of the best attacking back rowers out there, but he absolutely cannot read defensive plays to save himself.
1st & foremost when these pricks are incapable of learning the fundamentals of defense & being totally committed to defending like their lives depended on it then they can FK off.Im sick of following a team that culturally are pathetic peahearts & fall to pieces when their basic job description requires them to roll their sleeves up & display a little resilience.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Lol Woods, no thanks

As for Mbye, I can just see Madge fronting the media and saying "nope, Moses isn't going anywhere - he's a big part of what we're building here" or some BS. If he did that, it'd be the final nail in the coffin for Madge, surely
Or in Woods case "He is the type of player that fits with the Wests Tigers". A player that his current team doesn't want and neither does any other club.