What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Mbye seems like a really decent bloke, it’s just that he is a very average footballer on huge money that I hope this transfer deal is a done deal .

JB04

Juniors
I heard someone saying the club was looking at HSS, don't know anything about him, have you seen him play?
Funnily enough, I've actually been watching him relatively closely of late. If I had to describe how he played it would be similar to Corey Thompson, however much better under the high ball. Plus he's quite young too, however I doubt Canberra would be releasing him anytime soon.

Fordy20

Juniors
Dunno how reliable that list is. Pereira has already signed with the Bronx and Xerri is ineligible due to his drug ban.

Interesting article that apparently shows the average payments by position by rankings (groups not individuals). If based on this years effort, the Tigers should have truck loads of cash.

Tigerm

First Grade
Interesting article that apparently shows the average payments by position by rankings (groups not individuals). If based on this years effort, the Tigers should have truck loads of cash.

Good article, see why JAC wanted to play FB?

Vozzy

Juniors
Isn't it good to see that the Parra form slump has kind of taken the attention of us getting hammered by the media. It's seems like that can't say much else about us now and have moved on to Parra. Not that they have been great wins but we have won 3 out of last 4 as well.

LMAO at Parramatta, as old Buzz said on 360 usually the wheels fall off come semifinals time, but this year it has come early for Parra , because they didn’t get their usual soft draw .

stryker

First Grade
Luke Thompson would be a great signing for this club.
Tough bastard who consistently makes big meters in a side who gets flogged.

macnaz

Staff member
Wasn't keen on Butcher so I'm not that disappointed. HSS could have been handy though

Hoofhearted

Juniors
Luke Thompson would be a great signing for this club.
Tough bastard who consistently makes big meters in a side who gets flogged.
His Manager is in England as well, if only we had someone over there that could have face to face meetings with him 🤔

Latest posts