What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

S

Hartigan: But I cleaned out the trash.
Sheens: Trash until they played at another club. This team is your legacy and it’s still shit. This is not a climate policy goal by 2050. We need results by tomorrow by which time you will have your desk cleared
Yeah, you raise apoint being to what extent does Tim think the squad are capable?

From media reports, we see the first sheens hit-out was to make a massive play for Hodgo with the raiders chipping in for his horrific overs contract. So Tim has put his name into Hodgo.

This means the Raiders are cashing up, probably to try to nail Elliot whom we seem to be talking to as well.

I’m sad to lose Hartigan, but it could be in much worse circumstances. Tim is pretty big time as a boss.

@Old Time Tiger might remind us it’s done and dusted and therefore nothing to really fret about. A bit like the Review!

gordsy

Juniors
May is a grub but calling him a sex offender is a bit off imo. Neil Breen sticking the boot in is a joke as well.

May is a grub but calling him a sex offender is a bit off imo. Neil Breen sticking the boot in is a joke as well.
Thats right, I should have referred to the grub as a convicted sex offender.

1AFAE999-5AB0-4CD6-A744-449D1F47F50F.jpeg
As explained to Socky, I think the Panthers staying silent about his recent outburst is truly remarkable and poor form.

The Magistrate said it was an act of violence against women.

Doing the odd bit of work for victims of domestic violence, I thoroughly condemn his selfish and defiant outburst and the Panthers club for being silent about it.

For that stance, sadly, I’ve been sworn at, stalked and bullied on the forum by excuse-making cowards.

I’m glad the NRL are reportedly investigating it, so they should.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
Thats right, I should have referred to the grub as a convicted sex offender.

View attachment 55190
As explained to Socky, I think the Panthers staying silent about his recent outburst is truly remarkable and poor form.

The Magistrate said it was an act of violence against women.

Doing the odd bit of work for victims of domestic violence, I thoroughly condemn his selfish and defiant outburst and the Panthers club for being silent about it.

For that stance, sadly, I’ve been sworn at, stalked and bullied on the forum by excuse-making cowards.

I’m glad the NRL are reportedly investigating it, so they should.
Clubs historically don’t often air there dirty laundry in public and in some instances attempt to sweep adverse issues under the carpet so to speak.

If Tyrone did the wrong thing, and given I don’t know what he did or tweeted ( I don’t follow Twitter, Instagram or Tik Tok ) I would expect the club would have dealt with the matter in an appropriate manner in house.

I can’t speak on behalf of the wider Panthers fan base, but certainly the ones who post on League Unlimited are largely United in wanting to see the back of him. Don’t rate him as a player and rate him even less as a person.

Leaving the sex tape issue aside I think he is a decent utility player but most on the Panthers forum don’t share that view.

I think most share your views on Tyrone May just don’t align with the manner in which you express your disgust. It is a fine line.

Clubs historically don’t often air there dirty laundry in public and in some instances attempt to sweep adverse issues under the carpet so to speak.

If Tyrone did the wrong thing, and given I don’t know what he did or tweeted ( I don’t follow Twitter, Instagram or Tik Tok ) I would expect the club would have dealt with the matter in an appropriate manner in house.

I can’t speak on behalf of the wider Panthers fan base, but certainly the ones who post on League Unlimited are largely United in wanting to see the back of him. Don’t rate him as a player and rate him even less as a person.

Leaving the sex tape issue aside I think he is a decent utility player but most on the Panthers forum don’t share that view.

I think most share your views on Tyrone May just don’t align with the manner in which you express your disgust. It is a fine line.

The club shouldn’t be dealing with it in-house at all.

It should be coming out publicly and saying May was out of line and condemn what he said.

The fact that the Panthers haven't addressed it publicly seems to suggest they are at least tolerant and they even appear complicit in the statements he made ( you can google them).

Either way, silence is an enemy to them, an abomination. They look weak because they are.

And I've met and had dinner with those Panthers on the Prowl people. The ones that helped Tyrone May came back. They are quality people. I think they would be feeling betrayed by him and privately, ashamed of the club for not speaking out.

If you've met them you would know they would be the first people to intervene to help someone. They're your best Killer. And the flog has even let them down while your club stares at its shoelaces.

And they like to build in principles, that's what they told me. They would think they have failed.
They don't deserve that.

I expected more from your panthers pals about the club, but their silence is deafening. They adopt the "club can do no wrong" approach which is misguided, arrogant and fundamentally ignorant. They would be much better off writing to the club and demanding action.

Thanks for your own thoughts, as always, much appreciated.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
A mate sent me a message saying apparently we’re now interested in Korisau instead of Hodgson? First I’ve heard of it. Know Madge brought Api into first grade

Das Hassler

Bench
A mate sent me a message saying apparently we’re now interested in Korisau instead of Hodgson? First I’ve heard of it. Know Madge brought Api into first grade

That's what's being reported....Hodgson being a Hartigan play Sheens wants to wait till he's back next week . Personally i'd really love to throw enough at Koroisau to have him break his '22 contract. ...as underhanded as we could possibly get would be just fine by me....maybe Madge and he could catch up on their time at Souths over a coffee at Maccas near panthers ... done with the Mr Nice Club routine.

Last edited:

hsvjones123

Juniors
That's what's being reported....Hodgson being a Hartigan play Sheens wants to wait till he's back next week . Personally i'd really love to throw enough at Koroisau to have him break his '22 contract. ...as underhanded as we could possibly get would be just fine by me....maybe Madge and he could catch up on their time at Souths over a coffee at Maccas near panthers ... done with the Mr Nice Club routine.
I sure hope we are not waiting for Sheen to actually arrive to make recruitment decisions. we don't even know when he is getting here and cannot afford to wait before other clubs pounce. They need to remember we are not a club that has the pulling power and players will not hold off for weeks for us to get our shit together. Clowns

Last edited:

Latest posts