What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

This is so exciting because your rumors always turn out to be incredibly accurate.

I was 100% right about Elliot and Scott and I revealed here that Elliot got a hard on talking to Ricky on the phone, in advance of mass media disclosure.

As for Scott, he went and got himself arrested and to his credit, so far as I know, he raised this slight inconvenience with Tim which put paid to ongoing talks. Whatever his alleged headspace issues, he did the right thing by us.

But you are almost across this rumour.

The clues:

1. Info comes from ex player. Disappointed but resigned to his fate.

2. Something missing from this years pre season prep v last.

Last edited:
It better not be Sheens replacing Madge as coach

Close…

You took so long to come home, the lads have used up half of your allotted questions.

I will give a connecting clue to you and the panel to celebrate your rather lazy and disinterested appearance.

014890C8-7516-44A6-A85E-855BBF93422D.jpeg

Upon identification of the player, along with other clues, the sleuths amongst you will find truth.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
What in the f**k are you talking about?
What makes you think I give a damn about some bullshit rumour?
Unless the club is relocating, I seriously couldn’t care less.

What in the f**k are you talking about?
What makes you think I give a damn about some bullshit rumour?
Unless the club is relocating, I seriously couldn’t care less.

Rubbish, you’re the one who was intrigued by starford, not me.

Everyone loves info that the club keeps under wraps and doesn’t want people to know the full extent of.

Another first for LU.

Latest posts