What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Getting back to realms of fantasy aka club affairs, young Tuki found himself under club or nrl arrest for not stopping at an accident didn’t he?

No one injured, no allegations of drugs or alcohol but the lads thought they could depart the scene unidentified.

So he turned himself in but only after Police had interviewed others.

Tuki, the fugitive. On the run to clear his name.

“ Fully sick Tuki, hug da curb, oops!”

Obviously his first instinct was to run off and hope that no one noticed bits of fence shattered into a million pieces all over the road, jammed into his fender etc.

Certainly a way of life in Northern Queensland where he came from to abscond and blame wildlife ( a yowie) but in Sydney we expect people to knock on the front door and offer us cash for our silence and give the club the opportunity to double down with free merch and so forth.

Last edited:
Theres Tuki at home after the event, shaking staring at the bedroom wall, sweating like a pig all morning waiting to see if there is any law in on the case yet.

He gets the texts that old mate is down at the station being interrogated and Tuki has to decide whether or not his mates will stay solid.

He concludes that some buddies can’t be trusted. He’s been hanging with the wrong crowd.

Or he could have taken the wrap for one of our backline. Brave but fruitless.

WA Tiger

Bench
He said in 2021 "I understand our core focus is winning games", we haven't had a winning Season(finishing in the top half of a 16 team Comp) since he's been in charge the last 7 season's. How isn't he accountable for on field success, were a f%*@£n sporting organisation.
Maybe if we make the Top 8 for profits we can celebrate.
I think after backing a team for years and constantly failing miserably each year for a lot of years(I’m lucky ive only been here a relatively short time) punters I think can tend to peal back new realities to cope. I’m prob not as invested as some and so I can still go for a top 8 position with minimal emotional risk. However just as a back up I do have a “look at it like it’s a comedy” to deal with it, and am rarely disappointed

But yes Pascoe has been the one constant since near when this diabolical “dynasty” began and he has overseen most, if not all of it. I’m convinced the suits including Madge all peel back their own realities also.

More than half a decade of humiliation without any change in key personal is definitely unique.I doubt youd find a similar scenario anywhere else in the business world

Last edited:

rex2ce

Juniors
Ok.

The clues explained before I put it all together

Picture: bj
Sick mum: bj and Lucy
Missing: Excessive Harsh training
Changes: Madge amending his style

After his release bJ went his media rampage about players being too frightened to speak up.

His points were apparently true.

A number of players were criticising Madge behind his back.

This was apparently true.

Madge kept changing systems, players upset with this.

The reason provided to me was that the players felt Madge was working the players too hard and players felt hemmed in. Things were very bad.

The club hierarchy hadn't created an atmosphere of honesty and buying in from players. Apparently, Pascoe not approachable.

BJ realised that he’s never coming back so he just cut loose with hard truths.

When I went back and read his article, he speaks about the Canberra culture and how inclusive and open Ricky was.

Madge seems to have got the message and is reining it in.

The expectation from the player was that unless Madge changes, he will not get through 2022. No chance.

So if people think the article was a gripe by a disappointed angry player, that’s true. But he also used facts to support his case.

This is confirmed by the other player who was let go.

rex2ce

Juniors
Ok.

After his release bJ went his media rampage about players being too frightened to speak up.

The reason provided to me was that the players felt Madge was working the players too hard and players felt hemmed in. Things were very bad.

The club hierarchy hadn't created an atmosphere of honesty and buying in from players. Apparently, Pascoe not approachable.

When I went back and read his article, he speaks about the Canberra culture and how inclusive and open Ricky was.

The expectation from the player was that unless Madge changes, he will not get through 2022. No chance.

So if people think the article was a gripe by a disappointed angry player, that’s true. But he also used facts to support his case.

MCK would be the player that was let go ?

WA Tiger

Bench
Ok.

We already knew all this from 2 years ago .. I suppose it’s weather you want to believe it or just pretend it wasn’t happening…peel peel.
You and the majority have been Madges staunchest ally with this issue, ever since. Why? Cos we need a tough coach and the players are therefore weak…Geez

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
Certainly a way of life in Northern Queensland where he came from to abscond and blame wildlife ( a yowie) but in Sydney we expect people to knock on the front door and offer us cash for our silence and give the club the opportunity to double down with free merch and so forth.

lol yeah right.
I wouldn’t open the door to any stranger in Sydney. Most likely a homosexual rapist….

stryker

First Grade
We already knew all this from 2 years ago .. I suppose it’s weather you want to believe it or just pretend it wasn’t happening…peel peel.
You and the majority have been Madges staunchest ally with this issue, ever since. Why? Cos we need a tough coach and the players are therefore week..Geez
Yeah agreed.
Madge is a f**ken trackhead of a coach.
You and a couple of us have been staunch on this issue for years.

It’s a bit premature to hate on Madge until you get his side of the tragedy that has accompanied his tenure to date.

At any rate, he’s no longer in command.

Accordingly, immediate concerns about “same old” cannot be applied.

Whatever it holds, 2022 is a new day.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
It’s a bit premature to hate on Madge until you get his side of the tragedy that has accompanied his tenure to date.

At any rate, he’s no longer in command.

Accordingly, immediate concerns about “same old” cannot be applied.

Whatever it holds, 2022 is a new day.
Under his tenure, our attack is dogshit and our defence embarrassing.
Yet he gets on that gay doco and says shit is getting better.
Whatever dickhead….

Under his tenure, our attack is dogshit and our defence embarrassing.
Yet he gets on that gay doco and says shit is getting better.
Whatever dickhead….

You haven’t heard his side.

I don’t know about anyone else, but if you think the players busted their guts out there each and every game, if you think they listened to him and did his bidding….

It’s been a civil war now confirmed by one of my “verified rumours” as going all the way into the Royal Commission on Madge.

The players must accept some responsibility as much as Madge.

We all saw them look down and walk back sullenly against South’s. And that was when we were in front too.

Looking for warning signals and other harbingers of doom? I say that if the players are dragged off to another boot camp or asked to train again in 35 degrees up the coast for a week this Feb, I will concede you 1 inch.

If the players are permitted to bludge and relax about abit, well the Madge Power game is definitely over.

Exhibit A let’s see what happens.

I have one further leak at the moment I’m holding onto. It’s not that gripping or profound anyway. It may cause more division and unrest so there’s no point fanning the flames.

As for staunchness, only myself and a few others told everyone months ago Tim was supposed to be the second coming. We were beaten to a pulp. And by the crikey, on any objective measure, he now has more power and control than just about anyone else. He doesn’t even have a proper job description.

Don’t be trying to pull rank on me @stryker puss.

I’ll cop a spade over the back of my head when I deserve it, but not a moment beforehand.

And ffs harden up and swear your loyalty to the club ( however bad things are) like the rest of us.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
These f**kwits have to earn back support.
The way they played for the majority of last year and indeed the past decade was so incompetent that they deserved all the abuse they copped.

These f**kwits have to earn back support.
The way they played for the majority of last year and indeed the past decade was so incompetent that they deserved all the abuse they copped.

Let it all out nuncle.

Your first step to Madge-ification!

The recognition that our problems hail from many sources and not just the coach.

The fair weather supporter is a curse on the game.

A rorter one moment, then a smug, a hare….a cumulus cloud.

Flibberty flopping on the basis of finals.

What a circus they are. Shit for brains oxygen thieves.

I went into supporting this club with my eyes wide open. Of all of the clubs to cheer on, who was the most worthy? Who had the best fans? Who represented my values the closest? Which team stood for me as a person? Are the colours appropriate? The family heritage. There was only one.

From my cold dead hands.

Harden the f**k up and get back in the ranks.

stryker

First Grade
Let it all out nuncle.

Your first step to Madge-ification!

The recognition that our problems hail from many sources and not just the coach.

The fair weather supporter is a curse on the game.

A rorter one moment, then a smug, a hare….a cumulus cloud.

Flibberty flopping on the basis of finals.

What a circus they are. Shit for brains oxygen thieves.

I went into supporting this club with my eyes wide open. Of all of the clubs to cheer on, who was the most worthy? Who had the best fans? Who represented my values the closest? Which team stood for me as a person? Are the colours appropriate? The family heritage. There was only one.

From my cold dead hands.

Harden the f**k up and get back in the ranks.
I’ll do what I like you wanker lol.….and don’t call me fair weathered.
Ive followed this stupid f**king club since ‘84.

I’ll do what I like you wanker lol.….and don’t call me fair weathered.
Ive followed this stupid f**king club since ‘84.

I didn’t call you fair weathered, I put it in your head for the bite.

Anyway, I’m busy over at smugland forum condemning the Clearys. Trying to f**king help them. They ain’t listening.

A couple of them think Cleary is going to see out the season with his bad shoulder. The 370 players from other clubs have other ideas.

I’ve encouraged them to play to protect him.

They ain’t listening.

Last edited:

Latest posts