What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Wizardman

First Grade
As for the recent Api comments about the Tigers, I can put that down to the extreme emotions of winning a premiership tied in with having next to no sleep for the bloke. In saying that, once again it is not a good look.
It is not the first time a former or current player has had a shit on this club.
But, it probably is a first that both two very high-profile recruits who have not started pre-season training with us have cast some shade of shit on their future employer. I have not seen Mahoney or Kikau behave like this towards the Dogs. For a club that REALLY needs to have a smooth and positive off-season, I really wish these two blokes chose their actions a little better and were more professional. But, various guys that are already AT the club have also showed various degrees of disrespect towards the club. This is something that needs to change and change now. Very disrespectful to a fanbase that contributes towards their wages and is absolutely craving for some sort of improvement.

Smug Panther

First Grade
As for the recent Api comments about the Tigers, I can put that down to the extreme emotions of winning a premiership tied in with having next to no sleep for the bloke. In saying that, once again it is not a good look.
It is not the first time a former or current player has had a shit on this club.
But, it probably is a first that both two very high-profile recruits who have not started pre-season training with us have cast some shade of shit on their future employer. I have not seen Mahoney or Kikau behave like this towards the Dogs. For a club that REALLY needs to have a smooth and positive off-season, I really wish these two blokes chose their actions a little better and were more professional. But, various guys that are already AT the club have also showed various degrees of disrespect towards the club. This is something that needs to change and change now. Very disrespectful to a fanbase that contributes towards their wages and is absolutely craving for some sort of improvement.
Api will put in 100% the bloke is a stud

The Rosco

Bench
For sure not a good look from Api. A skin full of piss into no sleep into the excitement and camaraderie of the GF smashing . . . but still not a good look.
At least Ice Tiger cleared the pawwa desperation hope up. Is that what we'll call him ?
I guess we wait till gametime to see if they are putting in. Words come easy.
Speaking of words, here's some for @Someone2 that still sees fit to join in everything WT.
Woeful. Embarrassing. Thirty seven. Plus. See what happens when the ref don't kiss your team on the dick every set.
Choke. Chokers. Gutless. King Gutho. Ha ha ha. Sivo. Burgess hands. Slamming window. Over achievers. Easy side of the finals draw to give you false hope. So so funny as a neutral. Downhill. Silent Pawwa GF crowd. Go home early, silent Pawwa GF crowd. 13 minutes. Disappointment that Penrith clocked off to let Pawwa score a point that they didn't deserve. Hello darkness my old friend.

Tigerm

First Grade
For sure not a good look from Api. A skin full of piss into no sleep into the excitement and camaraderie of the GF smashing . . . but still not a good look.
At least Ice Tiger cleared the pawwa desperation hope up. Is that what we'll call him ?
Speaking of words, here's some for @Someone2 that still sees fit to join in everything WT.
Woeful. Embarrassing. Thirty seven. Plus. See what happens when the ref don't kiss your team on the dick every set.
Choke. Chokers. Gutless. King Gutho. Ha ha ha. Sivo. Burgess hands. Slamming window. Over achievers. Easy side of the finals draw to give you false hope. So so funny as a neutral. Downhill. Silent Pawwa GF crowd. Go home early, silent Pawwa GF crowd. 13 minutes. Disappointment that Penrith clocked off to let Pawwa score a point that they didn't deserve. Hello darkness my old friend.
He’ll come and see us here again,😂

Last edited:

JB04

Juniors

f**k, this is big (for us) if it was to come off?

Huge if true. Would also love to sign Brown from Parra and Leniu from Penrith - his carries are out of this world. Imagine a pack/bench next year of:

8. Utoikamanu
9. Koroisau
10. Klemmer
11. Bateman
12. Papali'i
13. Brown

14. Ofahengaue
15. Pole
16. Leniu
17. Blore/Talau

Tigerm

First Grade
Huge if true. Would also love to sign Brown from Parra and Leniu from Penrith - his carries are out of this world. Imagine a pack/bench next year of:

8. Utoikamanu
9. Koroisau
10. Klemmer
11. Bateman
12. Papali'i
13. Brown

14. Ofahengaue
15. Pole
16. Leniu
17. Blore/Talau
Certainly a top 8 (or better) forward pack, don’t know a lot about Staines (panthers) but have some reasonable backs as well?

After spending all week telling us about how Parra were specials and Penrith were no hope, we haven’t seen him on the Panthers forum since the weekend

He has has disappeared like Moses in an important game…

The Rosco

Bench
Congrats, CWP. What a ruthless performance from your guys.
On the biggest stage.
Against Parra.
Enjoy a full off season of being smug !

More to the point, commiserations for the @Bazal, @Eelementary @Gronk @hindy111 and the eels fans here for a tough gf.

If they couldn’t do it, no one else had a chance.

They were the last hope of the league this year.

The candle is now snuffed out and we are all the worse for the misfortune of their wanting preparation.

C9D9CFEA-1F89-4EAE-AABB-B0F49C4D165F.jpeg
I choose to believe, dreams can come true.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade

Tigerm

First Grade
After spending all week telling us about how Parra were specials and Penrith were no hope, we haven’t seen him on the Panthers forum since the weekend

He has has disappeared like Moses in an important game…
What can you tell us about Charlie Staines (if he was to come over)?

Latest posts