What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

F#ck Moses. F#ck him right in the eye.

Don't ever want to see that prick in a Tigers jersey again. One of only two Wests Tigers players I've ever seen give up completely during a game. No better than Ben Te'o (Corey Payne, thank you). I'd rather have Sharon Woods back and sign Brooks for 20 years than have Moses play 1 more game for us.

Tigerm

First Grade

The Wests Tigers have all but secured English international John Bateman for the 2023 season but SEN’s Michelle Bishop has revealed the deal has yet to be confirmed as the club believes it can also acquire Parramatta Eels halfback Mitchell Moses.

Moses began his career at the Tigers in 2014 and after 67 matches with the club and subsequently moved to Parramatta midway through 2017 season. The 28-year-old is off contract at the end of the 2023 season and is available to be signed for the 2024 season.

Bishop said that the Tigers are holding out on signing Bateman until they know more details around the salary cap and evaluate whether making a bid on Moses is possible.

“The Wests Tigers have actually agreed to pay Bateman’s transfer fee from the UK. That’s all happening,” Bishop said on SEN 1170 Breakfast.

“The Mitchell Moses situation could be the thing that’s holding it up.

“The Tigers are going all guns blazing and they actually want Moses for 2023.

“They need to leave some cash in the cap for that to become a reality.

“Both Bateman and Moses share the same player manager, so they clearly hold the trump card in this one.

“Nervous times for Eels fans.”

Bishop said that it was “wishful thinking” on the Tigers part but commended the club for aggressively pursuing star players.

The Daily Telegraph’s David Riccio said that Moses will see out the final year of his contract at the Eels but is long odds to remain at the club beyond the 2023 season.

“I received a call (from a source) that suggested there is no way in the world that Mitchell Moses will be there (at the Eels) in 2024,” Riccio said on SEN 1170 Breakfast.

“If I’m a betting man, I don’t believe that Mitchell Moses will be there in 2024.

“How the Eels try to juggle Dylan Brown, Mitchell Moses, Clint Gutherson, Reagan Campbell-Gillard, Junior Paulo, Josh Hodgson and Ryan Matterson into a salary cap is going to be a struggle.

“Parramatta have put a significant four-year package together for Mitch but I don’t think it’s going to be in the vicinity of what rival clubs like the Bulldogs and Tigers will be able to put together.

“I can tell you that Parramatta officials are nervous.

“They are nervous about where this is going to go.”
That would put Brown out of the picture then😤

Ron's_Mate

Bench
The Wests Tigers have all but secured English international John Bateman for the 2023 season but SEN’s Michelle Bishop has revealed the deal has yet to be confirmed as the club believes it can also acquire Parramatta Eels halfback Mitchell Moses.
I'm not sure who would be more freaked out if this actually happens - Tigers or Eels fans.

The Rosco

Bench
Rhyno . . . @Someone2 . . or whatever the hell you call yourself nowadays . . . .
Mate, with all this whirlwind rumouring about Moses coming back, let me make my position clear.
Firstly, I'm pissing myself laughing at the thought of you rocking back and forth in the foetal position on your spiderman sheets with the Mitch Moses pillowcase.
Secondly, if Moses stays with Pawwa as you'd expect, let me remind you he is a downhill skiing, tantrum throwing, tanking, male brothel pinup boy, whining little prick of a human.
If he signs with us, then let bygones be bygones. There's nothing to gain from holding grudges.
If he does sign, please disregard every time I told you to piss off from our forum. After he signs, I would actually prefer you keep in touch. So we could chat, and see how you're going. That would be nice.

Someone2

Juniors
Mitch is just stringing the tigers along so they miss out on Bateman

everyone knows Moses is the biggest down hill skier in the comp on the very low chance he goes to the tigers enjoy paying him 1.5mil and being a bottom 4 club for the next 5years

F#ck Moses. F#ck him right in the eye.

Don't ever want to see that prick in a Tigers jersey again. One of only two Wests Tigers players I've ever seen give up completely during a game. No better than Ben Te'o (Corey Payne, thank you). I'd rather have Sharon Woods back and sign Brooks for 20 years than have Moses play 1 more game for us.

That is one of the most brutal take downs of a player that I’ve ever read.

Now Im feeling like a complete weasel for backing his return.

A low gutted weasel sell-out.

09863E0B-9B18-44D9-B686-6A69962C12CF.jpeg
Source: AZ Animals

Tigerm

First Grade
Mitch is just stringing the tigers along so they miss out on Bateman

everyone knows Moses is the biggest down hill skier in the comp on the very low chance he goes to the tigers enjoy paying him 1.5mil and being a bottom 4 club for the next 5years
So does that mean the Eels shouldn’t keep him?

Hopefully he goes OS then.

13C53DE6-00FC-4F6F-BFD9-97E77DAD8DC4.jpeg
rhyno.

Sweet and enchanting goal today for the mighty Socceroos - the defender looked like poor Dane up against a prop on the line.

twinkies Mediterranean Descendants and Sheila’s and Tedesco is their king (not)

Sometimes the Lu word bot takes the fun out of the post lol.

Good luck to the Socceroos, Giant Killers. The Wests Tigers of the World Cup

Last edited:

Someone2

Juniors
Moses 1.5M
Brooks 1M
Korisau 800K
Papali’i 750K
Bateman been offered 700+
klemmer 600k
stefano was signed on 500k before he played FG and has gotten and upgrade since than
Nofo 525K

theres more than half the cap on 8players .
or don’t the WOODEN SPOONERS have a salary cap?

every year Parra get picked apart by the salary cap and can’t sign anyone but the sh!t clubs like the tigers and Dogs can offer every player a million

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Moses 1.5M
Brooks 1M
Korisau 800K
Papali’i 750K
klemmer 600k
stefano was signed on 500k before he played FG and has gotten and upgrade since than
Nofo 525K

every year Parra get picked apart by the salary cap and can’t sign anyone but the sh!t clubs like the tigers and Dogs can offer every player a million
not entirely sure your info is accurate.

1.5 M for Moses ? Where did you pull that figure out from?

Wait don't tell me. I don't want to know.

Moses 1.5M
Brooks 1M
Korisau 800K
Papali’i 750K
klemmer 600k
Nofo 525K

You are a funny guy Rhyno.

You forgot N Brown though. Another $1m?

Moses 1.5M
Brooks 1M
Korisau 800K
Papali’i 750K
klemmer 600k
Nofo 525K

You tell us Rhyno; seems there was one team not that long ago that rorted the cap and still came last

Last edited:

Latest posts