What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

100% we need to lock Bateman down. Anything that comes after him is a nice to have but Bateman completes our forward pack.

If we got Bateman, Moses and Brown for 2023 I'm going to shit my pants
Nup, I reckon if we are playing the tartlet to get Moses, and Bateman can be traded or whatever, then Bateman is roadkill.

To argue this point is to put your faith in Brooksy and that ship has not only sailed, it’s sunk.

Last edited:
I just think we need a sting in the tail of our sets, and Brooksy can’t deliver.

He often has a lovely arc delivery to row 5 and one of us filth usually manages to catch the ball untouched.

Some days he looks like he’s played 8 games in the centres and it’s his first game in the halves.

That was last season.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
He’s very keen on young Tuki, tbh it was a higher score, but I was worried someone would report me.

The rule at the panthers in club training was that you were not allowed to belt first graders in case you actually injured one. So most of the first graders would hurt and niggle the kids without repercussions.

He thought the cows paid too much for Lucy as he’s not a proper 80 minute footballer.
Tuki has provided nothing short of shit so far. Why does he rate him?

I find that stuff about Penrith hard to believe. Firstly the first grade squad are as battle hardened as any team Ive ever seen. Theyre not just getting that from games. Secondly, they have a good culture where the next man up always performs. If there is some sort of bullying going down, they wouldnt be as unified as they are.

Cows certainly overpaid for Lucy. When he finds his feet he'll be effective for them but yes, he is draining too much of their cap.

Tuki has provided nothing short of shit so far. Why does he rate him?

I find that stuff about Penrith hard to believe. Firstly the first grade squad are as battle hardened as any team Ive ever seen. Theyre not just getting that from games. Secondly, they have a good culture where the next man up always performs. If there is some sort of bullying going down, they wouldnt be as unified as they are.

Cows certainly overpaid for Lucy. When he finds his feet he'll be effective for them but yes, he is draining too much of their cap.
I’ll have to ask him tomorrow, I’m playing scrabble.

3F82562B-4479-4F30-BDCB-F0F62615B78E.jpeg

it reads “ m.o.s.e.s “ with a triple word square.

Last edited:

Phil Gould

Juniors
My prediction for next year is that the improvement in the forwards will result in nothing but further proof the wrong decision was made with Brooks/Hastings. The club will then do all they can (pay too much) for Moses in an effort to find the missing piece to the “why isn’t he Andrew John’s yet” puzzle. Maybe Brooks needs to party harder?

Tigerm

First Grade

BrotherJim05

Bench
Lol what a ridiculous article. All pure speculation.

I can see how it came about now..."hmm slow news day. What can we write about the Tigers? We could even throw in something about the pride jersey while we are at it. Lunch? Okay after lunch."

Phil Gould

Juniors

Phil Gould

Juniors
You have to expect him to have a strong personality as well. Isn’t that a big part of being a successful coach, dealing with all the different personalities?

Bench
Moses 1.5M
Brooks 1M
Korisau 800K
Papali’i 750K
Bateman been offered 700+
klemmer 600k
stefano was signed on 500k before he played FG and has gotten and upgrade since than
Nofo 525K

theres more than half the cap on 8players .
or don’t the WOODEN SPOONERS have a salary cap?

every year Parra get picked apart by the salary cap and can’t sign anyone but the sh!t clubs like the tigers and Dogs can offer every player a million
Your numbers are a joke, keep lying to yourself though if it helps

Tigerm

First Grade

‘Offered $1m and he won’t sign’: Moses’ loyalty questioned as Eels face grim halves reality​

Shit…😓
IF Moses was to come here, he has supposedly knocked back a $1m offer from the eels, that would put both him and Brooks on around $2m+ a year for the pair of them and both haven’t achieved very much of anything, ever?🤔

Wonder where that puts Doueihi?🫣

Your numbers are a joke, keep lying to yourself though if it helps
Not much can help him.

@The Rosco has tried for years to counsel rhyno and he’s ended up the way he is.

I was disappointed because I felt our forum buddy Roz the knife, had more influence.

1D96FF3B-F011-4BEC-A357-42CD12DE4584.jpeg
No Benj, you are not cool, you are moofy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 851

Latest posts