What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

The Rosco

Bench
Not much can help him.

@The Rosco has tried for years to counsel rhyno and he’s ended up the way he is.

I was disappointed because I felt our forum buddy Roz the knife, had more influence.

View attachment 68589
No Benj, you are not cool, you are moofy.
I still haven't given up on rhyno.
If we do sign Moses, I'm prepared to help ole mate @Someone2 through the delicate situation with my heartfelt and compassionate words.
Sometimes, I have so much compassion in my heart that even if I wanted to, I couldn't fit in any forebearance or humanity. There's just no room.
And that's the level of empathy that I'll treat my mate rhyno with.

I still haven't given up on rhyno.
If we do sign Moses, I'm prepared to help ole mate @Someone2 through the delicate situation with my heartfelt and compassionate words.
Sometimes, I have so much compassion in my heart that even if I wanted to, I couldn't fit in any forebearance or humanity. There's just no room.
And that's the level of empathy that I'll treat my mate rhyno with.
He should consider himself very fortunate indeed to have true friend like you at his side during these troubled times for the eels roster.

A lot of people would have simply invited him to kiss their backsides.

The whole forum should be proud of you, making a difference to peoples lives as you do at great personal cost.

It can’t be easy.

The Rosco

Bench
He should consider himself very fortunate indeed to have true friend like you at his side during these troubled times for the eels roster.

A lot of people would have simply invited him to kiss their backsides.

The whole forum should be proud of you, making a difference to peoples lives as you do at great personal cost.

It can’t be easy.
With my hand held respectfully over my heart, I nod in agreeance with you.
"Great personal cost ? . . . yes, but it's stuff you just have to do.

"..yes, but it's stuff you just have to do.
So is visiting the dentist.

You’ve obviously been very well raised to adopt such a generous approach to an abomination like Rhyno.

Presumably a son of a consigliere.

I found a picture of rhynos old girlfriend. She said she grew tired of being told she was “ punching above” her weight.

23D1DDC1-66FC-437B-895E-DF4D41CEB3F1.jpeg
source: fanpop.com

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Lol what a ridiculous article. All pure speculation.

I can see how it came about now..."hmm slow news day. What can we write about the Tigers? We could even throw in something about the pride jersey while we are at it. Lunch? Okay after lunch."
O, Is your Lilly white fantasy world getting muddied up again..

It makes perfect sense, Especially since Hastings has a record for upsetting the flock, who obviously believed his own headlines and prob didn’t see that the new boss, was as much a hard ass as the old one. The difference tho with Sheens is, he sees the bigger picture, for team unity (and everything else probably)…and with his and Benjis plans, at least some kind of speed in key positions.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade

It makes perfect sense, Especially since Hastings has a record for upsetting the flock, who obviously believed his own headlines and prob didn’t see that the new boss, was as much a hard ass as the old one. The difference tho with Sheens is, he sees the bigger picture, for team unity (and everything else probably)…and with his and Benjis plans, at least some kind of speed in key positions.
I would have thought “quick between the ears” rather than a “kick out on the full” would have been a priority though?

Hoofhearted

Juniors
Interesting how the Knights only today officially announced the signing of the 2 young Poms, even though it was reported 6 months ago. Just shows it takes time to cross the 'T's and dot the 'I's before making an official announcement.
I'd say this is a similar situation with Bateman, he wont be joining the team until January in any case.

As soon as the club announced that they were “not going to apologise for releasing” him, I knew we had a made a serious error of judgment.

I’m just hoping Brooks is some kind of pawn in the otherworldly machinations of Tim’s grand design.

Putting all the talk and spin aside, he hasn’t done anything except give himself and his cronies some room at the trough.

He’s suddenly found all these attacking options, I’d love to know if he passed these on to coaches last season or did he chill and watch the place crumble beneath his feet, accordingly supporting his own maniacal arrival and those festering beneath him.

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors

Welcome back WA Tiger. Hadn't heard from you for so long I was worried about you.

Nice posting to come back with. I look forward to agreeing and disagreeing with you in the future.

What happened with/to Fa'amanu Brown?

Surely they experts are not (still) putting faith in Simpkin as the 1st and last backup for Api. I hope the rugby league gods are kind to the tigers next year in regards to injuries.

Even as a 13 & 9 Brown offered more than Simpkin.

Hoofhearted

Juniors
What happened with/to Fa'amanu Brown?

Surely they experts are not (still) putting faith in Simpkin as the 1st and last backup for Api. I hope the rugby league gods are kind to the tigers next year in regards to injuries.

Even as a 13 & 9 Brown offered more than Simpkin.
Brown signed with the Dogs

We have Simpkin as backup to Api, but all training photos have had mini cheese (Rua Ngatikaura) playing dummy half, he also can play lock. Simpkin and Matamua have been training in a first receiver/ball playing lock role as well.
1670302594867.png

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it’s an opinion based forum after all.

We can only vent, we actually can’t change anything.
I really don’t think 5 posts a day on the stupidity of retaining Brooks and retaining the rugby league disfigurement of sheens is enough to keep us going.

No one hates Sheens as a person, no way, all we say is that he’s just another cretinous rorter with his snout deep in the trough.

He’s been near hopeless. The same spin is alive and well, amped up if anything.

Rivers of Gold awaits us in the Land of Lee.

Thats not hate, because hate is an opinion.

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
I read the story re Hastings being hard to handle, if that isn't 100% true then doing that is a cowardly, merkin move.
What culture are you breeding when you shit on a bloke for being loyal to the coach who signed him.
It sounds to me that Hastings told the truth, that the way they got rid of Madge was f**ked and didn't nothing but kill our season. As for him privately saying he would rather play in the halves as opposed to lock, I don't see the problem, he played in the halves and didn't grumble but said he would rather play in the halves. So we're bagging him for being honest ???