What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Who knows, but those Weidler stories always have some hidden agenda based on who fed it to him, and that one reads like it came straight from Hasting's manager.

Reactions: 851
Benji said in “ask the sloth” that Hastings wanted to play 7.

He had 7 covered under Madge but not under Tim.

So I think there could be a smidgeon of truth in the friction.

As for Jackson getting into trouble for sharing information about his recovery, that’s a bit ironic when the whole world knew we were on our knees for ciraldo before he slighted us for Gus.

2AF420DE-3897-45CD-8417-A19C97FAFADB.jpeg

Tigerm

First Grade
I dont understand the welfare form part.
I mean all the other stuff is inconsequential.
But what is this form and why is it do important?

Bottom line, Sheens wanted his boys, which is fine. But I hate that they shit on Jacko on the way out.
I suppose we will find out with Newcastle, but I guess he won’t want to come back here now🥺

Reactions: 851

BrotherJim05

Bench
O, Is your Lilly white fantasy world getting muddied up again..

It makes perfect sense, Especially since Hastings has a record for upsetting the flock, who obviously believed his own headlines and prob didn’t see that the new boss, was as much a hard ass as the old one. The difference tho with Sheens is, he sees the bigger picture, for team unity (and everything else probably)…and with his and Benjis plans, at least some kind of speed in key positions.
Lilly white fantasy world?? I'm a Wests Tigers member, all I know is darkness, misery and the occasional ray of hope to be snatched away when I let myself believe.

I'm not saying Hastings was or wasn't a problem. I'm saying that article is speculative horse shit.

gordsy

Juniors
Last edited:
Someone may want to send this to Woodsy re not shitting on your employer.
https://www.triplem.com.au/story/aa...plains-why-hes-signed-with-the-bulldogs-29643

My guess is he want out of his deal with the Dragons and was angling for a big money / long term offer using the local boy comes home type angle. For once we did the right thing and said f**k off merkin, hence the I love Hook rubbish.
Sharon has been in semi retirement for years, lazy fat useless dumb grub.

And when Tim starts talking about our glorious juniors and how they are going to emerge to be rep stars in 2027, it should be understood that as soon as a youngster shows any genuine promise, they are hunted down like prey by player managers, nrl clubs and other sports….

And that’s just footy and how it goes.

Anyone who knows their league, say @MugaB et al, they appreciate that the current era of the Smug has been as a result of a smooth recruitment and retention operation.

These unseen giants of the game are far important than Farah and Benji Morris dancing around a giant tub of Greek yogurt telling people how great they are.

Imagine having the luxury of letting a Burton go with a smile, handshake and a fond “good luck”

Burton as being “excess to requirements” that’s almost criminal. And the Panthers didn’t need to hesitate either. Didn’t even raise a whiskery eyebrow.

There would be rivers of blood at Narellen or Birchgrove if we did the same!

Woods is a total clusterf**k. His mouthguard puts in a stronger game.

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
These unseen giants of the game are far important than Farah and Benji Morris dancing around a giant tub of Greek yogurt telling people how great they are.
Sorry, I must have missed that. Can you provide the links to media of Farah and Benji telling people how great they are because I can't think of one instance where it could even be interpreted that Robbie has done that and when it could be interpreted that way for Benjie I see it being done in a light hearted way.

But hey that's just my opinion.

You have too much time on your hands😂😂🥸
514CCB94-30ED-4399-9486-3E35BC409A3F.jpeg

It’s Tricky to run the club, to run the club and eat from trough it’s Tricky.

I met a little Brooksy, his kicking game was risky
but Hastings love for Madge was dumb and Klem was all but frisky

Batemans done and dusted but Moses eels time seems busted, we will wait in line watch his decline and sign him for 2 million.

Doogie wants 900, he needs to have his head read, 750s fine for prison time in our backline that’s otherwise quite dreadful.

It’s tricky to hear Tim Shines, say club is doing more than fine , Tims tricky!

Benjis training blokes in centres, creating gaps for Tommy and Kenster, but sorry mate get behind the gate, your career is surely over.

Sorry, I must have missed that. Can you provide the links to media of Farah and Benji telling people how great they are because I can't think of one instance where it could even be interpreted that Robbie has done that and when it could be interpreted that way for Benjie I see it being done in a light hearted way.

But hey that's just my opinion.
No problems Nedster:-

Here’s 30 minutes of excruciating Benji-fest telling everyone how great and wonderful he is:

Exhibit A

Farah talks himself up:

Exhibit B

I’m tired of club legends constantly talking themselves up, crapping on about their merits especially Benji.

All part of the spin the club expects us to lap up without thinking.

I remind you the board is wholly unaccountable, none of them have stood down or shown any meaningful contrition for the dogs breakfast they have presided over. The board get paid and get benefits. None of it based on performance.

Benjis appointment as head coach is without any merit whatsoever. Instead of addressing what seems to be systemic poor leadership, we are busy bullshitting to fans, members, sponsors etc. We simply abandon process on a whim and matey basis. We refuse to apologise for letting one of our best players go.

Mind you, it’s almost impossible to boot the Board off. It’s a job for life. Not as bad as SGI where you can inherit your rich dads boards position, but that’s probably only a matter of time.

If Lee has a kid, let’s get her/him on board.

Things cannot get any worse.

Last time I checked, coming last is as bad as it gets.

I’m not sitting back waving a pair of Benjis undies over my head in f**king tribute until he actually does something.

I have a different opinion. Nothing personal but I think they should both take a long break from club affairs.

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade