What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

stryker

First Grade
Cool, I didn’t read much about it, thought it was this season.
I have no insider info, but it makes no sense that Parra let him go early. It makes even less sense that we would be chasing a halfback for season 23 in February of that year.

Fordy20

Juniors
I have no insider info, but it makes no sense that Parra let him go early. It makes even less sense that we would be chasing a halfback for season 23 in February of that year.
Spot on. We’ve always let players go early to Parrra, but they have never reciprocated. We had to wait for Twal despite letting the tanker go early and we had to wait an entire season despite letting Ratterson go early. Even in the unlikely event we signed Moses, he wouldn’t be coming this season.

This Moses circus is going to drag on for a long time because he doesn’t have to commit at any point and could even leave it for after November 1. This is why Gus has come out and pulled out of the race. He doesn’t want the constant media speculation disrupting their season.

Unfortunately, not only is our club too stupid to realise they aren’t in with a real chance, they also happy to let this story run all year and disrupt our season. In the end it will be Ciraldo all over again, our club will be left out in the cold with dick in hand and frantically searching for a backup plan.

WA Tiger

Bench
How so? Who would play 7?
Simpkins, Laurie, Will smith. Anyone that has at least some idea of when to pass and not to pass . Same with running, same with the in goal kick.. Laurie is a master with the in goal kick. Does it with his eyes closed. Brooks gets a poor on all three . He cannot be an option at halfback if we have any chance of progressing. The idea that he has something to offer is a myth. And the cheek of him to assume he will be at WT next year when he said he looks forward to playing with Moses..No one else wants him either..

I think his weaknesses will be even more exposed this year with the stronger forwards.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Spot on. We’ve always let players go early to Parrra, but they have never reciprocated. We had to wait for Twal despite letting the tanker go early and we had to wait an entire season despite letting Ratterson go early. Even in the unlikely event we signed Moses, he wouldn’t be coming this season.

This Moses circus is going to drag on for a long time because he doesn’t have to commit at any point and could even leave it for after November 1. This is why Gus has come out and pulled out of the race. He doesn’t want the constant media speculation disrupting their season.

Unfortunately, not only is our club too stupid to realise they aren’t in with a real chance, they also happy to let this story run all year and disrupt our season. In the end it will be Ciraldo all over again, our club will be left out in the cold with dick in hand and frantically searching for a backup plan.
Would you take $1.4m if u were Moses?

Last edited:

Hoofhearted

Juniors
Update from the other forum, lets see what happens Thursday.

The club is very confident that Moses will be putting pen to paper at this Thursdays meeting.
A 4 year deal worth close to $1.4mill per season (can't confirm but a 5 year may be a mutual option).
All "requirements" per his managements discussions have been met & our offer is better than the Eels.

Since Farnworth has informed other clubs of his intent to stay at Broncos the club has changed focus to Dominic Young, very early talk just gauging his price point.

Daine Laurie is looking likely to take up the current 1 year extension being offered, he wants 2 years or more but club not budging on this.

Talk of Seyfarth looking to move on is true, club happy to keep him for 2023 season but won't stand in his way of long term offer if it comes forward.

Laurie will be fullback round 1, Staines too quiet for Sheens liking & "needs to find his voice" to be any chance of taking the 1 off Laurie, Bula is nipping at their heels but a roster spot would need to be freed for him to play prior to round 10.

Club has also held talk with Fletcher Baker from the Roosters.

WA Tiger

Bench
I’m not going to gloat because it’s probably bullshit. But…Every player of a certain ability, plays to ultimately be offered this kind of money, sometime in their career. But very, very few get that offer…Moses Missus to Mitch…”Darling, theres no one else offering that much money and who knows if it will be offered again, ever. You could get injured this year, you could fall out of favour for the younger brigade. After all you arnt a spring chicken now. Things could turn sour for whatever reason and then its gone forever. This is The Moment and we need to TAKE THE FKN MONEY BABE!!!”

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
Simpkins, Laurie, Will smith. Anyone that has at least some idea of when to pass and not to pass . Same with running, same with the in goal kick.. Laurie is a master with the in goal kick. Does it with his eyes closed. Brooks gets a poor on all three . He cannot be an option at halfback if we have any chance of progressing. The idea that he has something to offer is a myth. And the cheek of him to assume he will be at WT next year when he said he looks forward to playing with Moses..No one else wants him either..

I think his weaknesses will be even more exposed this year with the stronger forwards.
Any of those 3 you named wear the 7 this year for a significant amount of time and we go back to back spoons.
This is top level, not park.

stryker

First Grade
Update from the other forum, lets see what happens Thursday.

The club is very confident that Moses will be putting pen to paper at this Thursdays meeting.
A 4 year deal worth close to $1.4mill per season (can't confirm but a 5 year may be a mutual option).
All "requirements" per his managements discussions have been met & our offer is better than the Eels.

Since Farnworth has informed other clubs of his intent to stay at Broncos the club has changed focus to Dominic Young, very early talk just gauging his price point.

Daine Laurie is looking likely to take up the current 1 year extension being offered, he wants 2 years or more but club not budging on this.

Talk of Seyfarth looking to move on is true, club happy to keep him for 2023 season but won't stand in his way of long term offer if it comes forward.

Laurie will be fullback round 1, Staines too quiet for Sheens liking & "needs to find his voice" to be any chance of taking the 1 off Laurie, Bula is nipping at their heels but a roster spot would need to be freed for him to play prior to round 10.

Club has also held talk with Fletcher Baker from the Roosters.
Mate that came from The Pom.
Merkin is guessing like the rest.

stryker

First Grade
I’m not going to gloat because it’s probably bullshit. But…Every player of a certain ability, plays to ultimately be offered this kind of money sometime in their career. But very very few get that offer…Moses Mrs to Mitch…”Darling, theres no one else offering that much money and who knows if it will be offered again, ever. You could get injured this year, you could fall out of favour for the younger brigade. After all you arnt a spring chicken now. Things could turn sour for whatever reason and then its gone forever. This is the Moment and we need to TAKE THE FKN MONEY BABE!!!”
How do you know he’s not getting more from Parra, legally or not?

F295ACBE-A84A-4792-BF1C-0BB3CDD29BF0.jpeg
“ with hope in the halves”

Brooks will be collecting $1m this year for playing like a frostbitten todger.

I can’t believe some of us are still trying to swallow Brooksy after everything he hasn’t done for us.

Sgt @macnaz this obscene and violent Brooks love is happening on your watch mate. People gratifying themselves with the thought of him playing good footy in 2023. Doing it In public.

Kids visit these forum, this open brooks love will mess with their heads.

Put the donuts down and issue a forum warning.

I believe a cull or short holiday might be in order to bring these Brooks freaks back into line.

They’ve f**king lost the plot.

WA Tiger

Bench
How do you know he’s not getting more from Parra, legally or not?
That’s not like you to nail an argument. It’s just so unlikely.
But if I have to go there. He prob prefers legal $ and I’m sure we’d know about the legal $$. and with it he’d likely be signed by now.

Last edited:
Mitch is ten times better than Brooks. That’s young Footy mates sworn evidence. That’s a near professional view.

Ergo $10m a season if available, but it’s not.

But $1.4m is pennies.

He will pay for himself in one game at the f**king most.

Mitch is on par at best
Some demon has impregnated your head during your sleep last night.

I ask the real Brooks-hating Stryker to fight back against this mental devil. You can do it.

Maybe you’re a fake Stryker and some moof has found your phone. Give it back mate.

There’s never a mod around when you need one either. @macnaz passed out in the forum patrol car, dreaming of his retirement fund.

stryker

First Grade
Some demon has impregnated your head during your sleep last night.

I ask the real Brooks-hating Stryker to fight back against this mental devil. You can do it.

Maybe you’re a fake Stryker and some moof has found your phone. Give it back mate.

There’s never a mod around when you need one either. @macnaz passed out in the forum patrol car, dreaming of his retirement fund.
Demons did that many years ago.
Brooks is shit but we got no one else as old yella let them both go.
Laurie and co is a step backwards.
Moses is better, just, but aint coming anyway.

Wizardman

First Grade

I laughed because it is true.

Wizardman

First Grade
I cannot see Moses coming back. If the Dogs or any other Sydney club offered 1.4 million, he would have taken the cash and signed with them. He clearly does not like our club and looks quite happy at Parra. Im sure Parra will offer more cash as the season rolls on and will extend with them.

This is Cameron Munster Mk 2.

I cannot see Moses coming back. If the Dogs or any other Sydney club offered 1.4 million, he would have taken the cash and signed with them. He clearly does not like our club and looks quite happy at Parra. Im sure Parra will offer more cash as the season rolls on and will extend with them.

This is Cameron Munster Mk 2.
We are all in it seems, everyone at the club saying he’s forgiven and all that. Make him feel special. Tell him he was right to go, apologise, Grovel and bend.

In other words, lie and bullshit to him -I don’t care.

He arrives, he plays to his good standard most weeks…we are back in business.

We won’t recognise ourselves.

Latest posts