What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

First Grade
So there's a rumour going around that Pascoe is going to step down within the next couple of days. Also Moses still might end up here.
Did you start it :D or is there a credible source?

It’s a bit strange he would tell someone he was going to resign in a few days, unless of course, he has another job waiting?

Though, I’d resign too, if they were going to sign that tanker, wanker.

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Hard hitting article and fair enough too.

It's hard to believe our team did any training other than fitness over the off season. So many areas need improvement I don't know if one year will be long enough to elevate us out of the pathetic basket.

Come on all the players and coaching staff, prove me wrong. PLEASE !!!

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Here's what the new CEO (if that's what's happening) must do:

- End the Luke Brooks protection racket
- Pick one home ground where we play at least 8 home matches a season
- Have a proper vision for how the club can be competitive and actually make the finals
Must be:
Someone who is not in it for their own ego.
Someone with a genuine rugby league background who understands what it takes to have a successful team.

BrotherJim05

Bench
If anyone needs to be sacked it's the fkn board...or at least let us vote on it? Pascoe has done a very good job. We were a financial basket case with shithouse facilities now we are only shithouse on the field...which is the fkn football departments job.

Obviously my avatar is the reason this is happening but I think its a dumb move

Ned Kelly

Juniors
If anyone needs to be sacked it's the fkn board...or at least let us vote on it? Pascoe has done a very good job. We were a financial basket case with shithouse facilities now we are only shithouse on the field...which is the fkn football departments job.

Obviously my avatar is the reason this is happening but I think its a dumb move
Your Avatar is a far king powerful thing. Can you change it to a group photo of the board Oh Mighty One?

Das Hassler

Bench
Hard hitting article and fair enough too.

It's hard to believe our team did any training other than fitness over the off season. So many areas need improvement I don't know if one year will be long enough to elevate us out of the pathetic basket.

Come on all the players and coaching staff, prove me wrong. PLEASE !!!

Hate to cite it again but "THAT" 05 side lost 4 in a row early in that season trying go get everyone to dance to the same tune...they looked about as lost as this bunch..... Hold yer nerve :)

westerntiger

Juniors
Hate to cite it again but "THAT" 05 side lost 4 in a row early in that season trying go get everyone to dance to the same tune...they looked about as lost as this bunch..... Hold yer nerve :)
That team was still twice as good on paper as the pathetic rabble we have now. Koroisau and Papali'i are our only decent players at this point, maybe Wakeham and Bateman as well but haven't seen enough. The rest, NSW Cup level rubbish. You can't honestly sit there with a straight face and say that we are even a snowflakes chance in hell of finals football with Brooks, Douigheue and Lorry in our squad

Das Hassler

Bench
That team was still twice as good on paper as the pathetic rabble we have now. Koroisau and Papali'i are our only decent players at this point, maybe Wakeham and Bateman as well but haven't seen enough. The rest, NSW Cup level rubbish. You can't honestly sit there with a straight face and say that we are even a snowflakes chance in hell of finals football with Brooks, Douigheue and Lorry in our squad

This rabble will be a realistic chance of 8 or 9 after SOO or my name ain't Das Hasler....Hassler...or whatever it is

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
I guess we will get some of the answers to your question this week, except for the Brooks conundrum, they just continually pick him and no one can work out why?

Will be interesting how Wakeham goes in the halves an Doohee at the back?

I see Ken is back in NSW cup, so wing position pressure will keep blokes on the toes.

Shredder

Juniors
Does anyone know why we dont / cant play at Concord oval?

It was good enough for the Waratahs and we must be the only professional sports team in history that never trains at our home ground/s.....

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Does anyone know why we dont / cant play at Concord oval?

It was good enough for the Waratahs and we must be the only professional sports team in history that never trains at our home ground/s.....

Well it has a capacity of 5K so is basically unfeasible to host games there as we won't make a profit.