What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Nutz

Bench
Thanks mate, but I can't PM anyone to ask about forum rules and the lay of the land. I've emailed the forum a couple of times thru "contact us" but no answer. I'll just keep posting and see what happens.
@macnaz is the mod, he should be able to assist?

macnaz

Staff member
Can someone advise me about the forum. I've not long joined and I can't read my messages as it says I don't have the necessary permissions even though it says I've got 7 unread msgs.
Can't see the thumbs up icon either nor can I PM anyone. Is all this because I need to make a certain amount of posts to get more permissions?
Please help someone, Nutz is going...Nutz 🤣
Are you using any type of ad blocker software ? Turn that of 1st if you are and see how that goes 👍🏻

Tigerm

First Grade
Thanks mate, but I can't PM anyone to ask about forum rules and the lay of the land. I've emailed the forum a couple of times thru "contact us" but no answer. I'll just keep posting and see what happens.
The "@postersname" will get a copy of the post, our site mod is Macnaz. Most knowledgeable man on here, about all things footy, Technical issues and where to score hookers in every state, city and town.

Wizardman

First Grade
I'd have Brooks over Schuster for any reason...Schuster offers nothing more with the ball and nowhere near as much without it. He has the occasional highlight reel game but he's not what we need...actually what we very much don't need
Agre 100%. Everything about Schuster's approach to rugby league is what we don't need right now.

He has some skill.....but does not link up with his halves very well. I think a lot of that is due to his incredible laziness.

Wizardman

First Grade
Schuster was hot garbage today v the Knights. His "skills" are way overblown, what does he actually offer? He throws passes without looking, so what?
Plus, halves need to be among the fittest people on the field. They need to be active in attack....which Schuster was not in that second 40.

Nutz

Bench
Are you using any type of ad blocker software ? Turn that of 1st if you are and see how that goes 👍🏻
No I'm not mate, I thought it was either a browser problem or I didn't have sufficient rights yet. I've tried stock standard Chrome in std mode but still have same issues.
It's not a huge problem other than it's not perfect for interaction.
I'm in, or was in IT so I have tried several things.
I will keep going. I love this forum. 👍

The Rosco

Bench
Agre 100%. Everything about Schuster's approach to rugby league is what we don't need right now.

He has some skill.....but does not link up with his halves very well. I think a lot of that is due to his incredible laziness.
Well put Wiz.
I've taken the liberty of highlighting the crucial part.
The Manly fans think he's a cap wasting, KFC gorging waste of space. He has some nice creativity, but has hands like a fresh dead octopus, and the heart of a pea.

Tigerm

First Grade
The big decisions on contracts, claimed by the Sheenius to be made over the bye weekend, is deafening isn’t it?

Fordy20

Juniors
No I'm not mate, I thought it was either a browser problem or I didn't have sufficient rights yet. I've tried stock standard Chrome in std mode but still have same issues.
It's not a huge problem other than it's not perfect for interaction.
I'm in, or was in IT so I have tried several things.
I will keep going. I love this forum. 👍
Let me know if you figure it out. I have the same problem, no matter what browser or device I use.

Latest posts