What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours thread

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Saints looking to buy David Beckham and play in the halves. If they only need a half who can kick and do nothing else and gets worshipped by the fans then he fits the bill. Back up to Soward.

Breathingfire

Juniors
Saints looking to buy David Beckham and play in the halves. If they only need a half who can kick and do nothing else and gets worshipped by the fans then he fits the bill. Back up to Soward.

Maybe Soward should bring out his own signature cologne...
At least that way he can achieve something this year :lol:

SaintSnow

Juniors
Does Weyman know ,does he.

Ha ha... No I do... Only trying to let you know what's happening. If you don't choose to believe it that's your choice... Said on another post that he first spoke with Price & Young about 3 weeks ago... Price called him this week and they've agreed to terms

Saints have signed Drinkwater for 2 years. Will be training with first grade squad. Price wants him to prove himself with Cutters before giving him a go in first grade
f**k..... I saw him play T.C against the Broncos last week, to put it midly he was dreadfull. My mate who is a mad Manly supporter said, he is normally pretty good but agreed he was having a shocker.

It's going to be a long summer, with types type of posts.:shock:

Dragon_psa

First Grade
A real estate agent mate of mine based in Blakehurst has been acting rather excitable the last week or so.

Should imagine the club is waiting to announce the signing after Manly NYC finishes its season this weekend. Probably will be announced on Mad Monday.

mickeylane

Bench
Yes folks as of this morning Israel Folau was formally approached by the mighty Dragons if he's open to returning to league!! take it as gospel...the chances of it happening though at $800K a a season is minute plus the EELS have him wrapped up much like Lewis was done at Cronulla.......good news here is that the Dragons are going for it...dont be surprised if Dragons wind back the clock and go for a Rugby Recruit (Quade Cooper)...I was told today they are looking at top line Rugby players...

Quade Cooper excites me...:)

Mr Red

First Grade
crazy-peeps2.jpg

mickeylane

Bench
"top line Rugby players.."

:lol::lol::lol:

No such thing in Australia.

And Quade Cooper. Please.

Let me tell u Quade Cooper is better than anything we have in the garage atm...if u dont open ur mind up soon to players like Quade u will end up w a player like Jeremy Smith playing halfback because there was no one left to recruit!! Cooper is unpredictable and always challenges the defence...he would be a gun in RL...he has elements of Andrew Johns about him...Rugby is such a shit game for players like Cooper..

Dragon

Coach
Did you see Quade Coopers presser before the yawnby last weekend? What a douche and surprise surprise he's managed by Khoder Nasser.

No thanks

Dragons4lyf95

Juniors
what ! i hope so quade or folau would be awesome we got so much money to spend its ridiculous ! 400K just for next season unused plus the salary cap will go up by 700K so that means 1.1Million unused .. although it may stupid cos where would he play ? centre for cooper when he retires ? .. we could use this money to sign unique forwards and second rowers !

Mr Red

First Grade
if cooper ever switches to rugby league he will go to the roosters..
strong friendship with SBW, and same management team...

Latest posts