What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours..........

The Wood

Juniors
Sean Long linked with Warrington.

Paul Johnson will play for Warrington before the seasons end.

Andrew Johns will make another apperance for Warrington before seasons end.

I'm not making these up, honest!

bartman

Immortal
Didn't they bring forward the final player registration date, so that NRL-based players can't do what Johns and others did last season? I have an idea the date is now sometime in July, not September like before... could be totally wrong on this though.

jed

First Grade
bartman said:
Didn't they bring forward the final player registration date, so that NRL-based players can't do what Johns and others did last season? I have an idea the date is now sometime in July, not September like before... could be totally wrong on this though.
I remember that being talked about, can't remember if anything came of it though.

MrCharisma

Bench
Found this;

Scott Hill for London Harlequins

The Eels were hoping to lure Melbourne pivot Scott Hill next year to replace Wests Tigers-bound five-eighth John Morris, but Hill indicated last week Super League club Harlequins is the team most likely to snare his signature.

Phillips

Referee
not a rumour, just didnt want to start a new thread

is Kris Radlinski still playing or is he retired?

terracesider

Juniors
So did I Phillips and the joke is he'll probably do a reasonable job. What on earth does that say about the standard of ESL?

buccaneer

Juniors
Phillips said:
I thought so, i saw his name on a team sheet and thought WTF :?

He is also playing for free:shock: Says he loves the club too much and needed to help out. I wonder how the insurance company feel after paying out on a player whose career was finish through injury and a couple of months later, he is back.

The Wood

Juniors
buccaneer said:
He is also playing for free:shock: Says he loves the club too much and needed to help out. I wonder how the insurance company feel after paying out on a player whose career was finish through injury and a couple of months later, he is back.

I know someone who thinks Radlinski milked the injury so he didn't have to play under Millward.

Says a lot about Millward, doesn't it?

Ryan

Juniors
I concur guys - can anyone get info on Wilkin...get him on the phone or something. If need be, I'LL do te negotiations.