What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Run the Ball Finch

A fair few people bagged Tim out all the time but alas nobody is bagging Finch for not taking on the line. Thought he was awful again tonight along with most of the team.

He probably didn't have the oppurtunity to run the ball tonight due to the crap performances of our forwards but I find it very funny that the same people that used to bag Tim Smith for not running the ball are not bagging Finch......

Take the line on Finch!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I thought he was dreadful tbh, passes to ground, kicks going no where or taken on the full, he really does lack that natural flair which you need in a good half.

lucablight

First Grade
I'd like Finch to get us more repeat sets. Too often he just puts a bomb up near the opposition try line.
You have to admire his enthusiasm but he just doesn't have the execution or finesse that Tim Smith had.

Parra

Referee
All he needs to do is get the basics right and get the team organised. We have plenty of blokes who can take the line on without Finch wasting a tackle.

All he needs to do is get the basics right and get the team organised. We have plenty of blokes who can take the line on without Finch wasting a tackle.

Tim was doing that but still getting bagged.

I want to know why the double standards.

Parra

Referee
Agreed. Tim Smith got bagged by idiots and chased out of the country by the same idiots.

Parra

Referee
He was a very good player who got hounded out of the game by wowsers.

I wouldn't say he was mentally pissweak. He was an immature young bloke who was shat on by his mates, his club and the fans right when he needed them the most. If he was five years older he would have been able to tough it out. As a young bloke, he needed the support of his club and his team.

jk13

First Grade
i just think tim stuffed up cause he is mentally weak, but that could be addressed over time. his skill factor was so good that you'd be crazy not to persist with him a few more years, but thats all history now, like the time fonzi jumped the sharks

jayjayselmes

Juniors
How Cayless is on $400,000 a season is beyond me, does this guy actually make any metres? I wonder how it is that people dont see he is f**king ordinary at best. Cordoba is as bad as lowrie f**k our forwards suck.

Avenger

Immortal
How Cayless is on $400,000 a season is beyond me, does this guy actually make any metres? I wonder how it is that people dont see he is f**king ordinary at best. Cordoba is as bad as lowrie f**k our forwards suck.

I actually agree with you. Cordoba has been a massive disappointment.

Finch has never run away from anything. Tim Smith wasted his obvious talent because he is a mentally pissweak alcoholic who couldn't take the pressure of wearing the number 7 for Parra.

F*ck him.

Finch is as bigger Party animal as Smith....but when the Media come calling or you get on the wrong side of Hadley...then....

I just find it Funny that Finch who rarrely has good game doesn't cop the same crap regard his game as Smith did. Where is Parra Pete??

Latest posts