What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russ wants a Super League Jersey

Happy New Year Declared Idiots

I am after a 97 jersey. With the big S on it.

Signed or unsigned , preferably one to wear to games but all will be considered.

If you have one, or know someone who does and were thinking of selling, or not, I will pay a fair price to you to part ways.

I am also after other superleague stuff.
Shirts
Hats
Footys
Etc from the era

Hit me up here, or on twitter at @james_inns

My rcbsharks twitter got ah....banned.

ghoti

Bench
don't see them around much, but good luck! i have a '98 Pepsi/Fox 8 jersey labelled Small that fits a M-L that i might eventually part with.. such a ridiculous and horrendous fit haha, but i feel like my beat up '93 jersey won't last forever

Quigs

Immortal
Cools do you accept Quigs brand personal cheques? I will pay you 11 fiddy more than that other bloke.

There is the D.H. Gates condition of course. Me chinese mate might have a few thousand of them lying around and going cheap.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Happy New Year Declared Idiots

I am after a 97 jersey. With the big S on it.

Signed or unsigned , preferably one to wear to games but all will be considered.

If you have one, or know someone who does and were thinking of selling, or not, I will pay a fair price to you to part ways.

I am also after other superleague stuff.
Shirts
Hats
Footys
Etc from the era

Hit me up here, or on twitter at @james_inns

My rcbsharks twitter got ah....banned.
I still have mine :joy:

coolumsharkie

Referee
RussCB has made me an offer on it, it's not on contract it's only verbal at this stage.

Give me your best offer.

bluefox68

Staff member
don't see them around much, but good luck! i have a '98 Pepsi/Fox 8 jersey labelled Small that fits a M-L that i might eventually part with.. such a ridiculous and horrendous fit haha, but i feel like my beat up '93 jersey won't last forever
Yep, I had a Pepsi one (XL), but I always chose the other ones to wear, it looked pretty dated, so, after much umm-ing and aah-ing I just gave it to Lifeline!