What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RWC QF Wallabies v Boks

Thomas

First Grade
This gif is for TK who thinks the Aussies were the only ones offending at the breakdown. This is actually hilarious if you watch it over and over. Also, no penalty...

118f4ea.jpg

Te Kaha

First Grade
This gif is for TK who thinks the Aussies were the only ones offending at the breakdown. This is actually hilarious if you watch it over and over. Also, no penalty...

Again.. it should have been a penalty to the Boks.. BOTH Aussie tacklers didnt release the player and Pocock once again didnt support his own body weight... first two offences should been against the Wannabies well before the boks dived in over the top...

griffo346

First Grade
TK are you on drugs i so think your worried the ABs will choke on Sunday why is it that your the only AB fan stiring us Wallaby fans up

Thomas

First Grade
I think he's worried. Also Pocock is on his feet (also supporting his own weight) and the other two players are moving out of the way.

Are flying flops allowed? Super Spies!

Parra

Referee
Again.. it should have been a penalty to the Boks.. BOTH Aussie tacklers didnt release the player and Pocock once again didnt support his own body weight... first two offences should been against the Wannabies well before the boks dived in over the top...

The tackle was still being completed, Pocock supports his own weight, both Boks dive over the top, one of them from the side.

Clear penalty to Australia.

Thomas

First Grade
Very clear. Even the Saffas on another forum concede that one.

Mind you, they also believe Burger made no contact with Pocock's head and face in the other gif.

Te Kaha

First Grade
TK are you on drugs i so think your worried the ABs will choke on Sunday why is it that your the only AB fan stiring us Wallaby fans up

Of course I'm worried.. we have an injury toll second to none... I still think we will win.. the wannabies are horrendously overated... but when you are down to your 3rd choice 5/8th, possibly 3rd choice Fullback and your captain is only 50/50 to play... it evens things up... in saying that if Aussie dont win given our injury toll theres will be a massive choke..

I think he's worried. Also Pocock is on his feet (also supporting his own weight) and the other two players are moving out of the way.

Are flying flops allowed? Super Spies!

Moving out of the way??? they look like they are asleep.. and pocock is resting his knees on the back of the saffa player.

The tackle was still being completed, Pocock supports his own weight, both Boks dive over the top, one of them from the side.

Clear penalty to Australia.

only if you ignore the rules...
15.4 (a) When a player tackles an opponent and they both go to ground, the tackler must immediately release the tackled player.
They didnt do that... clear penalty to the saffas before they dived in over the top.

Thomas

First Grade
Funnily enough, I just watched that incident on the replay on Foxtel. Fourie gets his hands on the ball immediately after and play goes on. Australian players were rolling away.

Pocock is clearly supporting his own weight.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Funnily enough, I just watched that incident on the replay on Foxtel. Fourie gets his hands on the ball immediately after and play goes on. Australian players were rolling away.

Pocock is clearly supporting his own weight.

And after 35 minutes, almost the entire first half, of Wannabies cheating thats the first thing you can come up with to show the boks where doing it as well???

And after 35 minutes, almost the entire first half, of Wannabies cheating thats the first thing you can come up with to show the boks where doing it as well???

Haha. Oh TK surely you're not serious? Yes the reffing was awful but he was consistently awful. He didn't favout one team over the other. He pissed Wallaby supporters off just as much as Bok supporters...anyway let's move on...you must be getting nervous? 48 hours to go...

Te Kaha

First Grade
Haha. Oh TK surely you're not serious? Yes the reffing was awful but he was consistently awful. He didn't favout one team over the other. He pissed Wallaby supporters off just as much as Bok supporters...anyway let's move on...you must be getting nervous? 48 hours to go...

Of course he favoured the wannabies... they targeted the ruck that he wasnt correctly policed... the wannabies had a HUGE advantage.

Te Kaha

First Grade
The 'most experienced Springboks team in history' didn't target the ruck either? Sure whatever.

Not to cheat they didnt... the wannabies did.. and were alloowed to get away with it... my whole point was had the ref done his job and nullafied the wannabies advantage in the ruck they would have lost and lost badly.