What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan McGoldrick returns to Sharks

Docking

Juniors
The Herald this morning has stated that Ryan McGoldrick has left the Waratahs and re-signed with the Sharks.

These are the only details given. I think is pretty good, I thought he showed some potential with limited opportunity. Could be a good backup for Vagana and Franze in the centres.

What does everyone eles think of him?

Yeah, I've got no complaints about this. He could well develop into a great centre.

My only problem is the bitterness with which he left...you'll remember he wasnt so happy about his pay and opportunities etc (according to very reliable sources anyway!).

carcharias

Immortal
gord with Vagana and Mc golddrick on the field the commentators are going to have to watch their pronunciation. :lol:

fizman

Bench
I think that this is great news. Hows this for a backline next season

1. David Peachey
2. Paul Franze
3. Ryan McGoldrick
4. Ryan O'Girdler (assuming he is the Scottish signing! :p )
5. Matt Reick
6. Nigel Vagana
7. Brett Kimmorley.

Has quality written all over it.

ShireShark said:
fizman said:
4. Ryan O'Girdler (assuming he is the Scottish signing! :p )

I think you might find the "Scottish signing" is Ryan McGoldrick and wouldnt an "O'Girdler" be an Irish signing anyway?!

You beat me to the punch on this one.

Great news to see McGoldrick back in the Sharks' colours and we are looking good for 2004.

Jimbo

Immortal
McGoldrick will be useless because Kimmorley won't pass him the ball at all for the whole year.

(Don't say I never do anything for you Reefy :p )

Special K

Coach
Good player. Very good for depth and him coming back has been around since the start of the season yet none of us clicked at the scottish last name clue :lol: d'oh

I'm up on the CC and when McGoldrick signed with the rar rars they made a huge deal about it for some reason.

ali

Bench
Great to have this super athlete back. Isn't he meant to be the fastest, strongest athlete in the history of sport? Or have I just read too many articles about the Waratahs?

Anyway, I never thought he was anything special, but good to have him back to add to our depth.

SadShark

Bench
The only memories I have of Ryan McGoldrick are that of him being in the side that was slaughtered by Newcastle 52-8 at Marathon in 2002. He did score a try though but, he let plenty in.

NRH

Juniors
isnt it nice how people can put a negative spin on the signing of a promising player it is one of the godd attributes on this forum

Latest posts