What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Webb interview on Triple M

possm

Coach
I think you will find that JDB will have grounds to sue for lost earnings. His contract money aside as he is paid he was an origin player he can persue as lost earnings the monies from origin and I’d say the NRL policy. Not sure but someone did say to me that if JDB was found not guilty I’d hate to be the NRL
I would say that surely, the relevant discussion has been had between JDB, SGI, and NRL regarding this and all other matters regarding this subject.
SGI will need to be compensated.
JDB will need to be compensated.
JDB surely would be compelled to a loyalty agreement.

The calm one

Juniors
I would say that surely, the relevant discussion has been had between JDB, SGI, and NRL regarding this and all other matters regarding this subject.
How do you get compelled to a loyalty agreement

redv13

Bench
Stood down on full pay. No argument for compensation. Can’t guarantee he would have played origin if that’s what your talking about. Hasn’t missed a penny of his $550,000 salary.

That's your reaction to "Poor taste" comment. Sheesh, it's not 1960. Suicide isn't a joking matter as most would agree. Probably time to fast forward to 2020 Den.
I am first to admit that I may be anchored in the 60's and 70's but my comment really was a light hearted jibe.
Apologies if people took it the wrong way.
Muzby takes it upon himself to be the moral barometer on this forum and his diatribe is always tiresome.

Puff

First Grade
Stood down on full pay. No argument for compensation. Can’t guarantee he would have played origin if that’s what your talking about. Hasn’t missed a penny of his $550,000 salary.

I reckon there could be an argument for further compensation. As he could argue that being stood down has hampered his future earnings. I am not a legal mind, however, if he doesn't get the bigger pay day in the region of other forwards at the same level, I reckon a highly paid lawyer could fashion a case surrounding that.

I see cases where people are in accidents and cant work, and are then paid out according to what they would have earnt up until retirement. In Jack's case, if innocent, he could suggest this has had a detrimental effect on further earnings in playing and maybe other areas within the game.

Just a thought, I am no expert. Who knows what a big legal mind, with the eye for a big publicity case could argue.

Up yours? definitely a fatty given how defensive you are...
Your post shows what a low grade imbecile you are.
Defensive? Is that how you interpret my response to your silly post?
Whether I am fat or not is not really relevant is it?
I work full time in my business and enjoy participating in this forum whenever I get a spare moment.
What do you do friend? Retired?
Nothing better to do than make assumptions about people you have never met?
Seems to me that you pretend to be a poster on here but in fact you are the one doing the judging.
Now rack off.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Your post shows what a low grade imbecile you are.
Defensive? Is that how you interpret my response to your silly post?
Whether I am fat or not is not really relevant is it?
I work full time in my business and enjoy participating in this forum whenever I get a spare moment.
What do you do friend? Retired?
Nothing better to do than make assumptions about people you have never met?
Seems to me that you pretend to be a poster on here but in fact you are the one doing the judging.
Now rack off.

Anyone visiting this forum for the first time and reading these exchanges would be left with the impression that it was a slow news week and the natives were bored and restless. Guys- we've just landed a new coach and we should be the most positive and excited we've been in over six years. I for one certainly am.

thebigredv

First Grade
Anyone visiting this forum for the first time and reading these exchanges would be left with the impression that it was a slow news week and the natives were bored and restless. Guys- we've just landed a new coach and we should be the most positive and excited we've been in over six years. I for one certainly am.
Sack mcgregor

Latest posts