What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryles and a Fan

Cooper-Man

Bench
A friend of mine site behind the players near the tunnel. He witnessed something which even showed on TV.

A supporter started clapping Ryles after we LOST in a sarcastic way telling him Well Done. Ryles took offence and then he and the supporter had an argument which left Mary having to stop ryles from going over the fence. He kept telling the supporter "jump over the fence if you tuff".

I hate this guy Ryles with a passion. Did anyone else witness it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
There's another thread about it. Wasn't sure watching it on TV.

Not a good look.

millersnose

Post Whore
geze guys i honestly thought he was your best player

a stack of your players gave away stupid penalties and balls

at least this guy put some real effort in

MightyRedVee

Juniors
i been a ryles disliker for a while but apart from hes usual brainsnap was our best forward last night iam sure bennett will bring the best of him just look at sims in brisbane after 3 rounds hes attitude and consistency have improved dramatically.Just a shame we have to wait till 09 to see this teams potential.

badav

Bench
dragons fans are the worst for abusing their own players. i personally would have laughed if the bloke in the crowd got belted as i cant stand people who think they are bulletproof from 10 rows up in the stands.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I remember when we got our arses handed to us by Raiders last year, Ryles got sin binned & as he was walking off someone in the crowd must have given him sh*t & Ryles was appeared to be saying every word under the sun to him.

Selfish wanker should wake up to himself, if he can't handle heckling from the crowd.

bluey

Bench
Keep your heads up their was nothing in that game and we were lucky as sh*t to win it, but we will take it.

Syren

Juniors
I dont blame Ryles for getting upset, I would be too to see own supporters giving you sarcastic claps. But geeeee cant he give away stupid penalties or what..

Dragon

Coach
If he cant take abuse from passionate fans, then good luck to him under Bennett.

The game should never have gone to the point where golden point time was needed. In saying that, it was a stupid mistake by Ryles to make but how many other unneccessary mistakes occurred by both sides. Very shabby game that nobody really deserved to win.

The supporter was weak for choosing a guarded area to hurl abuse and Ryles was stupid for reacting. Put them both in a padded cell for a week.

Perhaps the supporter if he was in such a good position should have addressed the real CULPRIT behind the demise of the GREAT ST GEORGE CLUB. (I don't mean Nathan Brown either.)

Ribs

Bench
You blokes are dead set kidding. Ryles had a blinder all match. Something like 150 metres, 17 hit ups and 6 offloads with about 45 tackles.

He was covering someone elses miss when the penalty was given.

Unfortunately some of our supporters dont know much about football.

Dragon

Coach
You blokes are dead set kidding. Ryles had a blinder all match. Something like 150 metres, 17 hit ups and 6 offloads with about 45 tackles.

He was covering someone elses miss when the penalty was given.

Unfortunately some of our supporters dont know much about football.

Wait giving away a penalty in in front of the sticks in golden point is 'good footy' ?

Im not copping his excuse, he's one of the slowest forwards at the ruck in the comp. Its about time he took some responsibility. In saying that, same goes for the rest of them.

Ribs

Bench
That was the only penalty he gave all game, and he only missed two tackles.

You can blame him and thats fine, but look to captain cant tackle before you blame Ryles.

Bring back choc

Juniors
It's time Ryles left im afraid. I have been a HUGE fan of his for a long time now, but i just cannot handle what the team is doing anymore...and Ryles is a big part of why. I think he has too many mixed emotions and not enough will to win for the red V anymore. It happened to Barrett, and it's happening to Ryles. The fact everyone hates him is taking its toll. The team is a real disgrace. They are a terrible footy team and no super coach can save them. I think you'll see a massive Bennett clean out next year. It will be the last time many of these blokes will wear the Red V.

The Chef

Juniors
We've all seen what Ryles is capable under Brownie, but I am thinking if Bennett can instill some discipline maybe he can still be a great player?

Ryles was having a really great game until that mistake.
His stats were 45 tacles, 16 hit ups, 6 off loads and 142 metres gained.

I agree with Ribs that he was having a good game. My comment about putting Ryles and the supporter into a padded room was in reference to their behaviour at the completion of the game nothing at allto do with the football just played.

I also think that The Chef may have a point. When Bennett arrives, if he can stamp out all of the ill discipline then Ryles wont be the only one improving.

W.Smith

Juniors
Ryles penalty didnt cost Saints the game, they shouldnt have been in GP thanks to Poore, his drop ball just before fulltime was a collossal error, then 3 tackles later Scott gives away yet another penalty to put Bird in a position to put in that beautiful grubber for Lord Teds son to score for the draw

Poore catches a ball, as he should seeing as how its his frikken job, and scores as he should have and snap, its 22 - 10 !

stg666

Juniors
Good On You Rylsy.great Game Up Till The Last Minute.where Were The Usless Markers.give It To Those Drovers Next Week.

Latest posts