What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ryles going

big pat

Coach
is it true jason ryles is leaving saints next year,if its true why, is he unhappy or can't they keep all of them under the cap.over the last five years we have lost so many players.how do melbourne keep all there players for example.

Rexxy

Coach
George Mimis is a clever man. Almost as smart as that steaming, shuffling heap that manages Joey Johns.

If you are partial to rumours, you should look at who is doing the whispering and what their agenda is.

In this case I assume its simply getting a better deal for his client. How much can really change in a few weeks?

Read this from 5 April

dragonfire

Bench
until anything is official i wouldnt worry about it, the reason Melbourne is able to keep their players is because they didnt have as many outsanding players rather just had a group of solid players who are the best coached in the league working as a team. With some of the talent they have now they will start to struggle to keep everyone over the next few years

Smartman

Juniors
You can say the likes of the dragons and Canterbury turn their players into stars and off they go to other clubs.

Wouldnt be surprised if only those 2 clubs were playing by the rules, it certainly looks like it.

Father Ted

First Grade
Smartman said:
You can say the likes of the dragons and Canterbury turn their players into stars and off they go to other clubs.

Wouldnt be surprised if only those 2 clubs were playing by the rules, it certainly looks like it.

And your lot only play by the rules because you got caught .

Jeff1691

Juniors
let him go he is injury prone and most of the time useless....we would have spent our money better in keeping the likes of brent kite, clint greenshields, luke bailey etc..etc..etc

gregstar

Referee
letting bailey go was the stupidest decision since letting michael o'connor go.

that was the only other time i've been as angry at the club for letting a player go.

oh - & not renewing robert stone's contract. or graeme o'grady's, or steve morris', or brian johnson's, or marc glanville's, or chris johns'..........*tears*

Dragonheart

Juniors
gregstar said:
letting bailey go was the stupidest decision since letting michael o'connor go.

that was the only other time i've been as angry at the club for letting a player go.

oh - & not renewing robert stone's contract. or graeme o'grady's, or steve morris', or brian johnson's, or marc glanville's, or chris johns'..........*tears*

Yeah, Gregstar....thank heaven they don't do that very often:roll: