What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryles it is NOT - Rejects Dragons

Maddragon99

Juniors
If that is the case, then good on him, I wouldnt have signed either. He told them what the conditions were that he wanted and the club didnt agree to it. The club needs to ask itself was that the correct decision, so now they will be after a puppet that agrees to everything the Board wants, and here we go again.
This is my only concern about Carr, he doesn’t have the experience to stand up to the board.

Parko1310

Juniors
This board is an absolute disgrace. Whether you believe the people on JA or not that its bullshit he turned us down because of the football department stuff, who cares, he still turned us down. Lets be honest, he turned us down because of this utterly incompetent board. Its obvious we had ryles, we had him. He didn't come because the board refused some of his terms. And lets be honest again, part of it is Ben Haran. They refused to get rid of him. Why the sudden fallout with St.George bank? Its also obvious assurances were made we were on the up, we were going to get the best rookie coach on the market. They didn't, the board f**ked it up again. Now St.George have said you can't deliver. We're out.

This board is shambolic. There's no strong enough word to sum up how incompetent they are. I am so angry at this situation I can't even express it enough. There is no light at the end of the tunnel with this board. None. None at all. There should be protests. If Dean Young or Ben Hornby get the job (which they will) there should be riots. I am embarrassed to support this club. Embarrassed. What a disgrace these board members are. Have a look at yourselves and wake the f**k up. You have f**ked us fans raw for far too long. GET OUT YOU PARASITES

St_Bondi

Juniors
This board is an absolute disgrace. Whether you believe the people on JA or not that its bullshit he turned us down because of the football department stuff, who cares, he still turned us down. Lets be honest, he turned us down because of this utterly incompetent board. Its obvious we had ryles, we had him. He didn't come because the board refused some of his terms. And lets be honest again, part of it is Ben Haran. They refused to get rid of him. Why the sudden fallout with St.George bank? Its also obvious assurances were made we were on the up, we were going to get the best rookie coach on the market. They didn't, the board f**ked it up again. Now St.George have said you can't deliver. We're out.

This board is shambolic. There's no strong enough word to sum up how incompetent they are. I am so angry at this situation I can't even express it enough. There is no light at the end of the tunnel with this board. None. None at all. There should be protests. If Dean Young or Ben Hornby get the job (which they will) there should be riots. I am embarrassed to support this club. Embarrassed. What a disgrace these board members are. Have a look at yourselves and wake the f**k up. You have f**ked us fans raw for far too long. GET OUT YOU PARASITES
Hear, hear! Well said.

saintly1996

Juniors

Are you serious
St George Bank didnt exit their sponsorship because of Ryles they flagged weeks ago that it was happening.

On Ryles, so you are saying they should give an unproven coach every single thing he wants inc a 4 year deal, $200-$400k per annum more than a rookie coach is normally paid.

Its called negotiation, you don't get dictated to by an unproven candidate.

RedVee_8

Juniors

Million Dollar f**kup

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I get your points, but at the same time couldn't disagree more. So many things could be completely ruined for the future if Ryles was to start coaching immediately. If that happened it would be up there with one of the very worst decisions this club has ever made, and that's saying something. I firmly believe that. I also firmly believe Ryles was by a mile the best candidate, he needs the entire off-season at the very least. The fact that he's going to start moving pieces in the background is fantastic, so long as he gets it right. Lets face it, this season is a complete write off. Lets at least give ourselves a chance going into the future.
Well we don't have to worry now do we because he isn't coming....anyway your entitled to your opinion thats what this forum is all about....but I still don't agree if starting Ryles now would have been up there with some of the worst decisions this club as ever made....my God with all the shit thats happened to this club since Bennett left to say a statement like that is a bit dramatic isnt it.....anyhow lets move on because its not happening

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Well we don't have to worry now do we because he isn't coming....anyway your entitled to your opinion thats what this forum is all about....but I still don't agree if starting Ryles now would have been up there with some of the worst decisions this club as ever made....my God with all the shit thats happened to this club since Bennett left to say a statement like that is a bit dramatic isnt it...anyhow lets agree to disagree shall we

Coffs dragon

Bench
The whole thing reeks of an embarrassing F… Up played out in the media. Why can’t these useless BOD keep their mouths shut and act in strict confidentiality.
Once St. George Bank depart our jersey, I expect the Reject Shop will step in…..cause that’s what we have become.
I’m so pissed off with the fall of this club and blame starts at the top.
Haran should of departed with Hook being the minimal correction to this ongoing shitshow under his watch.

Latest posts