What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanagan / Hunt - Explain that.

saintmar

Juniors
Ben Hunt is 100% responsible for the game today what a complete disgrace .
He is was given a job today to lead the team to victory but he wasn't in the game at all .
Decision making and leader ship for years has been a failure.
Jaydn Sua for captain next year puts in every week.
But begged to leave and the coach kept him

saintmar

Juniors
The guys preparing our players, coaches, trainers, conditioners etc just are not able to get things into the minds of the players. We all know that this game is a percentage one and each positive percent represents a good result than a negative one. How often have we said to play as a team, play as if the game is winnable, play with minimal mistakes, play with purpose, play with the mind being positive and not negative, play better if a mistake is made, play without panic, play whats in front of you, play as if Ben Hunt wasn't playing as he is the shits.

Dean Young has to go. He did not do much with us as co assistant under Mary. He just doesn't cut it as the Defence Coach. I think we should have stuck with Ben Woolf as our defence coach.

I keep saying over and over, well maybe once, that great defence wins games and that is needed in these last games plus the finals. We are just coached poorly in defence. The players aren't that much chop anyway, so if they lack in anything they perform poorly and defence is pretty bad.
Dean Ylung did not keep Hunt

56to66

Juniors
Makes me laugh
7 years too late
can not blame Hunt though he wanted to go last year and the coach refused to let him go
Come on Dean, at the time there wasn't a real coach, any systems, Tyran Wishart is the new man , thx to the Melbourne Storm, now is the time pounce, before it's too late