What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Carr.

RedVDave

First Grade
I know right? And just to add to that sentiment…Bennett has lost 2 grand finals…Bellamy has lost 4 grand finals…Carr has never ever lost a grand final as coach…just think about that!
Bennett lost 3 grand finals at Canberra, Souths & Bronx.

2 of the grand finals Bellamy lost his team was a million dollars over the salary cap....now that's gotta sting.

This Year?

Immortal
Already over him. Feegai must have pics of him and Woolfe doing something naughty. Can't teach these useless merkins how to contest a kick. Looks like he's been up until 4am doing video ( must have been watching repeats of edge defenders rushing in like Suli and Lawrie at a maccas grand opening). Lets Bird have a rest who now looks like he could be a contestant on the biggest loser. Refuses to drop the gutless (c)hunt after his obvious on field protest. Has our supposed next star halfback looking completely lost.
What else did I miss?

Maddragon99

Juniors
Already over him. Feegai must have pics of him and Woolfe doing something naughty. Can't teach these useless merkins how to contest a kick. Looks like he's been up until 4am doing video ( must have been watching repeats of edge defenders rushing in like Suli and Lawrie at a maccas grand opening). Lets Bird have a rest who now looks like he could be a contestant on the biggest loser. Refuses to drop the gutless (c)hunt after his obvious on field protest. Has our supposed next star halfback looking completely lost.
What else did I miss?
Pretty solid rant, impressive!

2023 is probably going to be known as the worst ever season of the JV, if Carr isn’t the goods after all then he can go along with everybody else!

Maddragon99

Juniors
I would have thought all Dragon coaches had a clause in the contract.

Concede 50 v Sharks is instant dismissal.
Like most in here I’m optimistic about Flanno & what he can bring but there are 2 other things;

If you saw de Belin’s post game interview it’s obvious that at least some players care & are still putting in even with the ongoing *unt fiasco.

Secondly the Sloan try shows there’s plenty of talent in the team, some tweaks to the roster & a change of coach the younger guys should really kick on in ‘24