What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sack for Bennett?

parra pete

Referee
No frustration old mate, just a few home truths.
The Press like slipping the slipper into Brian Smith and Denis Fitzgerald who both have stood the test of time.
Seven Club Championships in a row. More to come. The Eels have propped up every other Club in the NRL through players or coaches. That is thanks to Brian Smith and Denis Fitzgerald. If you want League to continue to prosper you have to look outside the square. Our time will come....
PARRA FOR SURE IN 2004.

tanka

Juniors
mate, I'm kinda sick of the calls for replacements with the coaches...

what's the go?

be it bennet, smith, to have a bad game why is it that everyone calls for the coaches head so hastily...

I for one reckon it's the players who have the call on how the game goes or went the coaches prepare them, train them, pick out the best from the pack, blood new players, guide them through the game, but in the end it's the players who make or break the bloody game.

With you and your lot that's after coaches heads, don't try and let it spill onto other sides, it's bloody pathetic... and I've not once liked it. Sorry to speak up in such a manner but I truly am sick of all the coach bashing that's gone on the past season or two... (not just smith but everyone) well... everyone 'cept for good ol' gus... that blokes just a knob. :lol:

parralight

Juniors
Wayne Bennett is a great coach who at the moment is coaching a very ordinary team.
They really only have Tallis and Locky who are great players. The cause is the salary cap. Obviously teams like Parra and the Broncos are adhering to the cap ... just makes you wonder what the chooks are doing :roll:

As an aside, I really must take issue with the Brisbane media. I read in the Courier Mail up here that before the game they were saying that Karmichael Hunt will be playing State of Orgin this year for the Maroons at fullback :shock:
The author really needs to give himself a huge upper cut. If Clinton is not the fullback for the maroons then they deserve to lose, but talking about putting pressure on the young kid!!! I think today showed him that NRL first grade isnt as easy as he thought it would be.

GoParra

Juniors
Can't see Bennett getting the sack and you can't doubt his pedigree, not that i like the guy.
Love your work though Parra Pete :D

parra pete

Referee
I now refer to the mightiest team,
This side will never run out of steam,
Its players are fast brilliant and great,
So much the others look second rate,
Who is this side no one will beat,
PARRAMATTA by Parra Pete

PARRA FOR SURE IN 2004.
(There was a girl named nelly who walked into the water and it went up to her knees. The reason it doesn't rhyme cos where she walked in it wasn't deep enough Ha Ha Ha. Oops! sorry got a bit sidetracked there)

parra pete

Referee
I now refer to the mightiest team,
This side will never run out of steam,
Its players are fast brilliant and great,
So much the others look second rate,
Who is this side no one will beat,
PARRAMATTA by Parra Pete

PARRA FOR SURE IN 2004.
(There was a girl named nelly who walked into the water and it went up to her knees. The reason it doesn't rhyme cos where she walked in it wasn't deep enough Ha Ha Ha. Oops! sorry got a bit sidetracked there)

Kaz

junior
parralight said:
As an aside, I really must take issue with the Brisbane media. I read in the Courier Mail up here that before the game they were saying that Karmichael Hunt will be playing State of Orgin this year for the Maroons at fullback :shock:.

There was an article in the Sunday Mail today & it stated.

It depends on what country he picks to play for.

I can't remember if they said Fullback.

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Lyon said:
Evilgrowler said:
Good to see bad sportsmanship isn't just restricted to halfy.

I was just having a friendly dig at Brisbane...Who can't beat us? Theres no shame in losing to Parramatta mate :D

I wasn't being a bad sport :D

Sorry mate. Fair call. Broncos vs Eels matches are ones I look forward to. Us not being able to beat you.......it's 6 - 6 from the last 12 games. ;-)

See you in round 15.

Pigskin

Juniors
well there is some complete garbage dribbling from desparate mouths in this thread

Oink !

PJ Marshal

Coach
Kaz said:
parralight said:
As an aside, I really must take issue with the Brisbane media. I read in the Courier Mail up here that before the game they were saying that Karmichael Hunt will be playing State of Orgin this year for the Maroons at fullback :shock:.

There was an article in the Sunday Mail today & it stated.

It depends on what country he picks to play for.

I can't remember if they said Fullback.

The Sunday Mail is such a crap paper, its just loaded wiith dribble from all these bias qld/broncos wankers i mean yeah i can understand that they are broncos fans and that but shit they take things too far making out the broncos are the greatest things since sliced bread. That Michael Westlake fella needs a bullet i reckon he has Bennets jatz crackers in his mouth when he writes half of his editorials

They constatnly bag Parra before we play them up here yet we always beat em!