What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Latimore

ALSGI

Bench
I’ve emailed the ICAC, UN, NATO, FBI, KGB, Greenpeace, CIA, ASIO, Ray Hadley and Pauline Hanson.

Latimore was supposed to be a depth player FFS and he’s getting FG minutes - that’s blatant, in our face bad shit.

Don’t care if this Lat’s bloke is doing his job, bending the line, making metres, looking better than our reserves and is funny on the bus - it’s just wrong - they lied to us.

Sack him, piss him off, how dare they use the farker!

ps. I did use a fake email address - VasGlenRubyMuzbyStraightShooter@dragons.comunist.au

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
SugR7RxWQp-AO3oC6wpLD-Aab9LW7Echf5BOGafivsFyrbJcbFF9b2nxSToTYEbL953iUKG92eDwv7t_c_Ki6cQw90d3vdijxk8tkX0MYerrJpH3puCYpn0L9vwbYYabAA=w320-h240-nc

Gareth67

First Grade
ALSGI I wonder how the first 3 persons ( ?) in your post are going - touch wood .

Hopefully the ' man ' will be pumped for this game against his old club . If only he would run harder and get his legs up high he would do more damage .

Como Connection

First Grade
I’ve emailed the ICAC, UN, NATO, FBI, KGB, Greenpeace, CIA, ASIO, Ray Hadley and Pauline Hanson.

Latimore was supposed to be a depth player FFS and he’s getting FG minutes - that’s blatant, in our face bad shit.

Don’t care if this Lat’s bloke is doing his job, bending the line, making metres, looking better than our reserves and is funny on the bus - it’s just wrong - they lied to us.

ps. I did use a fake email address - VasGlenRubyMuzbyStraightShooter@dragons.comunist.au
You must be a bloody right winger to even mention Hadley and Hanson.
Sad!
CC

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

ALSGI...... if you feel this strongly about Latimore, we can ask for this thread to be linked with ‘Sack McGregor’ ...... but l must insist you allow Latimore a little more latitude, being it’s only been one game so far.

For anyone to be linked to the McGregor thread, they need to be heading down to his level.
Entry minimum starts at stage ‘ ‘McCrone’ level and drops quickly to ‘Mary’ status.

I think l’ve waffled on enough, l must go before they lock me up.

ALSGI

Bench
You must be a bloody right winger to even mention Hadley and Hanson.
Sad!
CC
I did mention Greenpeace to throw the lefties off but you sorta got me there, more middle I am, Hanson and Hadley are’nt my cup of tea either. If only there was a politician that was honest and future focussed (beyond the next elections).

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Mate, that’s Da Vinci stuff right there, spooky indeed.
Dragons by 20 tomorrow, easy.

The Da Vinci Code was a good movie. Now what would Professor Langdon do with this:

LATIMORE, what does it mean, eromital, moral tie, ah! got it! Oral Time!!!

Ok, so I will follow Kiama Saint out as well.

ruthless dragon

Juniors
I did mention Greenpeace to throw the lefties off but you sorta got me there, more middle I am, Hanson and Hadley are’nt my cup of tea either. If only there was a politician that was honest and future focussed (beyond the next elections).

Haha, well give them 5-6 yrs so they can get things done..with pace