What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Matt Elliot?

woodgers

Bench
Bay's list of stats says it all, there is no arguing that at all.

No point sacking him now though. He brings good team spirit apparently so if we are to get to the finals it will likely be on the back of that at this late stage. He can stick around until mad monday then start packing the beach towel.

woodgers

Bench
I'm unaware of any mad monday activities this year Nick, I certainly haven't organised anything. Then again, i've had my own sporting commitments this year so haven't even attended an away game this season so I would feel a bit of a bandwagoner to celebrate a hard year of supporting the Raiders..

Raider_69

Post Whore
ahh bugger it, get on the wagon mate
someone had better organise it, ive put away tax return money to get on the piss :lol: which is a good effort given my enemployed status... come said mad monday im getting tanked, be it in canberra with the army or in my room by myself! :lol:

woodgers

Bench
Raider_69 said:
ahh bugger it, get on the wagon mate
someone had better organise it, ive put away tax return money to get on the piss :lol: which is a good effort given my enemployed status... come said mad monday im getting tanked, be it in canberra with the army or in my room by myself! :lol:

I heard Bay, Greeneyed, Chachi, Evergreen, Waltzing, Syd, Mal Meninga, Legend plus a number of others will be coming for a day on the lunatic soup this year. Is this correct boys? :sarcasm:

I would definitely go to that!

Raider_69

Post Whore
haha sounds like a grand old day
COUNT ME IN... they are all rich pricks, their shout i recon!

woodgers

Bench
Especially Bay and Greeneyed. Maybe we can drink in one of TR's many pubs that he owns...?

Bay56

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
haha sounds like a grand old day
COUNT ME IN... they are all rich pricks, their shout i recon!

:lol: :lol:

Unfortunately I'm not a drinker buddy ... and I wouldnt be buying drinks for underaged anyway :lol:

bakc to work so I can further my cause to being a "rich prick" :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
woodgers said:
Especially Bay and Greeneyed. Maybe we can drink in one of TR's many pubs that he owns...?

:lol: :lol:
gold

I dont drink wine so GE might be outta the picture
and bay im of age so no sweet there :cool:

Chachi

Bench
woodgers said:
I thought it was brothels?!?! ;-)

Ahh, fu@k it, I'm gonna get sued now! (or is that sewed?)

Chachi

Bench
Yeah baby, "Memoirs of my Geishas" - the story of big money, Tokyo nudie bars and supporting the Green Machine!

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
And people accuse ME of getting off topic!

Nothing quite as glamorous as brothels or pubs, I'm afraid. Though if you do happen to find yourself in Tokyo, I could probably nudge you in the right direction.

Not that most of you would have a clue what to do in either, of course.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I know exactly what you do tokyo... you pretend to be an NRL coach under the alias of Matt Elliott

raidersforme

Juniors
IMO

we should speak to panthers and do a swap they can have elliott for finals time and we get lang to get us to finals might do some at club good to see there bum buddy gone and not getting selected

SOULS 04

Juniors
yep this was meant to be facts only and it is getting away from it.

i posed the question should we sack elliot... i did actually say there is no point at this stage of the season and its seems as if everyone agrees.

and dubby mate you dont have to read the elliot threads if you dont want but the point is our coach has def been an issue.

greeneyed

First Grade
woodgers said:
I heard Bay, Greeneyed, Chachi, Evergreen, Waltzing, Syd, Mal Meninga, Legend plus a number of others will be coming for a day on the lunatic soup this year. Is this correct boys? :sarcasm:

I would definitely go to that!

I'm in. Will be an interesting day. I'm not paying for R69's drinks tho. I don't want to go backwards $10,000 on the mortgage in one day. I'll buy Legend one tho. Maybe even two.

Latest posts