What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Matt Elliot?

sydraider

First Grade
woodgers said:
I heard Bay, Greeneyed, Chachi, Evergreen, Waltzing, Syd, Mal Meninga, Legend plus a number of others will be coming for a day on the lunatic soup this year. Is this correct boys? :sarcasm:

I would definitely go to that!

Yeah Woodgers, I definately want to come down for Mad monday this year. Would be easier for me if I knew we were not going to make the 8, then I would know a definate date :lol:

But Yeah Im keen.

woodgers

Bench
Bugger, I was mucking around and now I might have to arrange something. Any others on this forum that might be keen to catch up at the end of the season?

Raiders Plight

Juniors
I'm not the biggest fan of elliot but i'm not naive enough to think things will be much better under Henry.

He's done enough not to be sacked however he's too accepting of mediocrity.

woodgers

Bench
I had nothing in mind Syd :!:

I'll have a chat to Simon and Craig on Sunday and report back from there. I agree that a Monday is hard because of other commitments. Would a Saturday arvo in September be better? Drinks and some food in the afternoon going into watching a semi final in the evening?

sydraider

First Grade
Yeah i can do that woodgers, will need a date though, im rostered on saturdays in september, hence monday being good for me, I dont work 9-5 hours though. Understand how hard it is for others to get the monday off, thats why i was asking if you had something else in mind.
I'd be coming for a few days though, me and other half looking to get away for a few days, just though why not do it around mad monday lol.
I have had a hard time thjis year getting to games due to a few blokes at work being off due to pro-creation at various times and the only game I could have made it too Leg's car had troubles on the way. So what im saying is it would be good to catch up with a few of you and hit the sauce, whether it be the saturday or the monday, will just need some notice for the sat as I will have to put in for the day off.

sh*t did I just type that much :lol:

Latest posts