What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

This Year?

Immortal
We can only TRY if the field is 98 metres long.

images

Gareth67

First Grade
Let's hope most of us are wrong and Mary turns it around and becomes a good coach.I think we have the potential and the talent to win a comp.Sack McGregor and doust

I hope so too Ted . But in saying that , I used to hope for one of those Meccano sets for Christmas when I was a kid , only to scurry out on my little legs to find a game of Snake & Ladders with a jar of Marmite in my stocking . Still if Mary can find a way of instilling pride and that ' never say die ' attitude into the team , then everyone's wish may come true .

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Proven as what though?

Yep, that’s right ...... proven to be a top quality bench warmer.
Problem is that McIdiot played him week after week in 1st grade.
Is it possible to obtain a restraining order from 1st grade, against him.... so we fans can support the team in peace, without fear of substitution reprisal?

grouch

First Grade
Students return to school this week. Hopefully their teachers have all undergone more rigorous training, preparation and education than the head teacher at the Dragons.

Sack McGregor

LINESPEED

Juniors
As said before, McGregor could not win a GF with the Australian team at his disposal, he would be out coached on the big day. Extend him.

Apparently he was unduly extended this AM at WIN stadium according to a local reporter.

A low hum and then & visceral growling was detected - at first it was thought to be a burst of gamma radiation, but then a man was found gaga in a foetal position clutching a team sheet with 1-17 scrawled on it inside a jetski repair manual. When interviewed an apprentice waterboy named Dean explained that the man had gone apoplectic when someone had asked if his team was being selected on preseason form or favouritism!

Last edited: