What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

hewi

Bench
I don’t know if I just have a tragic life but the footie means everything to me. I love it , I love been here, I swear at the TV it’s part of my life. I can take losing, but not for 8 frigging years, we are passionate, we want results not excuses. What’s their problem.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Your a hard but fair person, LS.
Brian Johnston won the MIA Award for 2019 and has backed it up for 2020.
Daylight was second.

Yes
It’s just a shame BJ left out ‘fans’:

“The three Fs are the most important things in my life – farming, football and family,” he said.

We could’ve added fuc/k off BJ, as he’s been just as culpable as Peter & Andrew in the current coaching debacle

Dragon David

First Grade
I don’t know if I just have a tragic life but the footie means everything to me. I love it , I love been here, I swear at the TV it’s part of my life. I can take losing, but not for 8 frigging years, we are passionate, we want results not excuses. What’s their problem.
Us passionate Dragons supporters feel the same pain as you Hewi. All of these precious years of our lives without any success hits us harder and harder the longer the administration and McGregor run the club. What a wasted 8 years we have had. We all miss watching and listening to our beloved Dragons play whether at the grounds, on TV or on the radio.

The game of league will come back no doubt and we can cheer and boo again but will the curse that has been thrust upon us continue much longer. So deeply concerned that the Dragons are not getting much of the rub of the green on and off the field and players are seeing this and some want or have jumped the ship like Frizell.

We need the Board members to stand up and be counted and say enough is enough as we cannot stand this anymore and want positive changes to be made to benefit the Dragons once and for all! Let's see how things pan out! Come on men do us proud and do it!

LINESPEED

Juniors
Us passionate Dragons supporters feel the same pain as you Hewi. All of these precious years of our lives without any success hits us harder and harder the longer the administration and McGregor run the club. What a wasted 8 years we have had. We all miss watching and listening to our beloved Dragons play whether at the grounds, on TV or on the radio.

The game of league will come back no doubt and we can cheer and boo again but will the curse that has been thrust upon us continue much longer. So deeply concerned that the Dragons are not getting much of the rub of the green on and off the field and players are seeing this and some want or have jumped the ship like Frizell.

We need the Board members to stand up and be counted and say enough is enough as we cannot stand this anymore and want positive changes to be made to benefit the Dragons once and for all! Let's see how things pan out! Come on men do us proud and do it!

Are you still out there Paul Smith?

"His business Total Sports and Entertainment had made a pretty strong bid at about $12 million for the 50 per cent share that Illawarra were selling in St George Illawarra.”

The Gordons don’t give a fuc/k about our Club’s success

They’re just poncing around

“Once one of the most famous brands in Australian sport, the Dragons have all but misplaced their identity, with the club's faithful supporter base becoming growingly frustrated heading into the 2020 season.

What will further fuel their frustrations with how the club has been operated will be the fact that Smith - a South Coast local and avid Dragons fan - had visions of turning the club into the "New York Yankees of Australia sport."

The Dragons now enter season 2020 as arguably the most under pressure side in the competition, having finished 15th last season.”

Lol & Hallelujah

- we’ve improved to 13th

- & McSpinner can say we’re TOP of the bottom 4 now.

Success again in The Mediocrity Stakes

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade

"His business Total Sports and Entertainment had made a pretty strong bid at about $12 million for the 50 per cent share that Illawarra were selling in St George Illawarra.”

“Once one of the most famous brands in Australian sport, the Dragons have all but misplaced their identity, with the club's faithful supporter base becoming growingly frustrated heading into the 2020 season.

What will further fuel their frustrations with how the club has been operated will be the fact that Smith - a South Coast local and avid Dragons fan - had visions of turning the club into the "New York Yankees of Australia sport."

The Dragons now enter season 2020 as arguably the most under pressure side in the competition, having finished 15th last season.”

Lol & Hallelujah

- we’ve improved to 13th

What terrible decision the Board made to go for WIN instead of WHITE. Just think where we would have been if WHITE had that control in the club last year. I'd like to dream and in that dream seeing us at the top of the ladder. Now it is just a nightmare and there is just no redemption.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors

Lol & Hallelujah

- we’ve improved to 13th

Totally agree- I posted something similar last year about Smith being a winner and the impact he'd had on the Sydney Kings. While the Kings didn't win the title, they were close and their crowds were off the charts.

blacksafake

First Grade

Lol & Hallelujah

- we’ve improved to 13th

Not sure in the current climate he'd be keen to throw his money around.
Especially after being burned by the board before.

Bench
There are professional clubs in the NRL and then there is us. I have been a long time supporter wont say how many years but it is a few decades.
I have followed the good times, in the seventies for example and other times when we weren’t that good, even then I always supported them.
But the last 7 years have been the worst ever. The club is at the lowest point in our history.
I don’t blame the players, our board is the cancer in our club and they as well as McIdiot need to be sacked and appoint people who can reignite our culture and return our club to where it belongs
There is talk of reducing the number of teams in the competition and I don’t want to see our team up threat

Dragon David

First Grade
What terrible decision the Board made to go for WIN instead of WHITE. Just think where we would have been if WHITE had that control in the club last year. I'd like to dream and in that dream seeing us at the top of the ladder. Now it is just a nightmare and there is just no redemption.
Sorry fellas SMITH instead of WHITE. For the life of me I don't know why White came into my mind - must be all of this isolation!!

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Thanks OKB 1.
Do I collect anything on my way out?

DD, the choice is all yours.............
$200 McGregor dollars to spend on yourself.
You can buy a McGregor Fan Club polo or perhaps, a years supply of broken McGregor thrown pens, that's right 24 in total, straight from the dummy spitter, himself.
Or, if you really want to lose yourself, or perhaps, a lovely Paul McDipstick signed autograph!

Time to collect?

Father Ted

First Grade
DD, the choice is all yours.............
$200 McGregor dollars to spend on yourself.
You can buy a McGregor Fan Club polo or perhaps, a years supply of broken McGregor thrown pens, that's right 24 in total, straight from the dummy spitter, himself.
Or, if you really want to lose yourself, or perhaps, a lovely Paul McDipstick signed autograph!

Time to collect?
A floatation device , distress beacon for club use or a hand held water pump for the jetski or personel use..