What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Crush

Coach
Mate if we make the semi he will stay and see out his contract .... They didn't sack him when we finished no where near it , so they won't sack him if we make it ...... Sad sad affair , that's why I was happy to see a good win last week , but I am hoping we don't make it ..... I've had enough of this bloke and seeing his head everywhere ......
Isn't it funny how we are entertaining the idea of the Dragons making the 8 now?
After one good half of football.
It doesn't take much for fans to believe again does it?
They've played one good half of footy in 12+ months and we are talking finals.

hazzbeen

Bench
Isn't it funny how we are entertaining the idea of the Dragons making the 8 now?
After one good half of football.
It doesn't take much for fans to believe again does it?
They've played one good half of footy in 12+ months and we are talking finals.
Until we beat a top 4 team team they are no hope. ............... But the thought of him staying ?

George Sancti

Juniors
True but our Fans are like Tom Hanks in "Castaway" - believing in Wilson for so many years.
Then when Wilson drifted away, only then did he get rescued and was able to renew his normal life.
We still need McGregor to drift away...forever.

Drift away forever seems a little harsh. Couldn't he be redeployed on someone else's island? In any case, I now have to go an research this "Castaway" show/movie which you refer to.

Drift away forever seems a little harsh. Couldn't he be redeployed on someone else's island? In any case, I now have to go an research this "Castaway" show/movie which you refer to.
An amazing film made so by a fabulous actor.
OIP.F5jwOEYlsIUNo2ZKqh_jbgHaEE

Gareth67

First Grade
View attachment 39962 Versus
OIP.F5jwOEYlsIUNo2ZKqh_jbgHaEE

Mary auditioned for the role of “ Wilson” but test screenings showed audiences thought the volleyball was more human like and loveable.

Good Lawd - that did come as a bluudy shock , I was truly expecting to see a sunburnt soccer ball , but instead to be confronted by that ‘orrible image is a bit too much .

I may have to get the Mods in for this matey - it is heart attack material.

St Georgio

Juniors
I reckon saints will win enough games for our man to survive the chop and Flanno to take in 2021!
GO THE PENNY PANTHERS FOR 2020

I reckon saints will win enough games for our man to survive the chop and Flanno to take in 2021!
GO THE PENNY PANTHERS FOR 2020

Ahem Sir,

This is what the 2020 Panthers stand for:

4D702727-EFAB-47EB-9F4F-9905C19CD925.jpeg

And during the captains run before they played us:

40BD82E2-E213-40D7-BD50-458B99DD5316.jpeg

In my view the solution to the current “panther problem” being thus:

7077ACD6-CAF7-45C5-9E17-1B40ABC8DB50.jpeg