What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Well another Mary press conference.

Flanked by the two disgraced players, Mary winced and snarled his way through it and told you the players weren’t very smart. The audio is very bad. Like someone is vacuuming up the journalists. May as well, they are a timid and useless lot. Dust is more penetrating than their enquires.

Blaming the players is easy, except for the fact that the coach is responsible for instilling the smarts into the players, getting them to consider how they play and for the most part, what they do.

So following Mary, they panic, they try to get the edge and they give away penalties. They lack composure and are impatient. These are things that reflect poorly on Mary. It’s his job to get good and productive things into their head.

All this corporate mantra bullshit has cluttered their heads.

The meditation hasn’t worked nor leadership by design. The review has been a waste, Gus looks like an idiot.

Despite all of the impediments above, it was a much better effort against a pretty good team, perhaps one of the few times, Mary was entitled to display some hope and a bit of optimism, but of course, he defied logic.

Mary was really wincing, snarling and sulking about himself. He just doesn’t have the insight into this.

“Mcvirus” still brings a muted chuckle in a quiet moment!

Last edited:

saints4ever

First Grade
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TYSON , but I would not blame him for wanting to go to another club after the post match press conference tonight. We all know Mary is SHIT & SHOULD NOT BE THERE !!! He is a DISGRACE & should have been pissed off a long time ago . I have just looked up our record from last season until now... McGregor has ONLY 8 wins from 26 . HOW THE BLOODY HELL IS HE STILL THE DRAGONS COACH ??

Guess cos his mate Gus reckons "he's a great bloke"

HenryTatana

Juniors
Now that we have a new CEO let’s see what he is made of. Is he his own man or a puppet of the mafia?
After observing his coach’s performance in the presser he should be hauled into his office and given a warning for publicly damaging the brand and publicly bullying 2 employees.
As to his own performance, his results are poor and it would be recommended he look at his options before a decision is made for him.

Well that’s how a proper CEO works. He needs to act fast.

Coffs dragon

Bench
All I know at 64 years of age, is that my deep love of the Dragons & being a life fan of the great game of Rugby League, hangs by a thread.
I’ve never despised someone as much as this friggin imposter of a coach, he’s sucked the love and passion completely out of me.
I can’t bear to watch or listen to the shit and sheer arrogance that constantly comes out of his mouth. Sadly, I long for losses and floggings if it free’s us of this knob.

mickeylane

Bench
All I know at 64 years of age, is that my deep love of the Dragons & being a life fan of the great game of Rugby League, hangs by a thread.
I’ve never despised someone as much as this friggin imposter of a coach, he’s sucked the love and passion completely out of me.
I can’t bear to watch or listen to the shit and sheer arrogance that constantly comes out of his mouth. Sadly, I long for losses and floggings if it free’s us of this knob.
Don’t worry it will soon be over - the comp and Mcgregors tenure.. the uncertainty will all clear up in 2021 because 2020 will be a write off of a year in many cases ..

Gomarchin

Juniors
I’m the same, I just want him gone. If it means we need to lose than so be it. My only hope is we get to play two more weeks before they shut the NRL down.

0-4 should do it.

S.T.G

Bench
Why do we supporters have to put up with same SHIT for 7 years.
When are we going to stand up and get rid of these parasites that run this club for there own gain.
As we always say it all starts at the top and that’s who has to go first.
The geniused pricks that call for these reviews.
This Prick McGregor is a deadset moron.
He has no F,ing idea , everyone knows it except himself.
Has he got no shame ?
Step down you useless piece of shit
You are ruining our club

qld redvee

Juniors
watched the presser and supercoach was one unhappy fellow. liked his statement re the forward pass from williame to jp - " if we score that try we are 1 try further ahead " who wouldnt have worked that out ??/
throwing flanno under the bus " if you score 28 points you win , but you cant win letting in 32 " .
mcinness a good chance of being back next week !!! smells like desperation and the usual lets rush em back mentality that we have seen from supercoach over the years .. wonder when cam will go down again if he does play next week.
Duffty was too casual in chasing a kick from penrith - but he was in our kick chase plan so was out of position and it was good of the opposition to see it and capitalise.. What a load of drivel ... more like the casual duffty that we have seen before YET he has owned the training paddock - but casualness still there - great coaching mary.
have to be smarter - well mary you are the coach YOU are supposed to have plans and strategies to make sure smarts happen not just lament that we were ahead in BOTH games at half time but ended up losing -- ever heard of using the bench wisely , executing plays , well placed kicking game and no panic thats right your not responsible but its YOUR TEAM

All in all supercoach desperately wants to get behind the wheel of the bus and we are only 2 weeks in !!!

and Im still trying to work out if comments from duffty and frizzell were one of sarcasm or actual support .

the stupidity of supercoach in the pressers just flows so easy . I look forward to hopefully soon seeing the cleaner mopping his footprints off the floors of both Win and Kogarah stadiums

The calm one

Juniors
I can't see the season going much longer, but we need one more loss to seal McGregor's fate. If the season ends after a round three loss, I think we can be confident he will be gone in 2021.
The season will keep going. The NRL can't afford it not to. The only reason it will stop, is a direction from the Prime Minister

The season will keep going. The NRL can't afford it not to. The only reason it will stop, is a direction from the Prime Minister

The pm makes a direction and most of the country simply ignore him.

The scomo brand is so damaged, that even if he found a cure to the virus, no one would believe him and some would even argue “ we are better off with the disease”

But there’s no one else who can please the warring factions of the liberal party. That’s our lot. We don’t have a political system that gets the best. We get knuckleheads, loafers, liars bullies and the odd thief.

But you should not leave your club over it. That’s letting Mary win. Generation Mary will not live on its knees forever. Think of your kids etc.

Latest posts