What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack Nathan Brown

shiznit

Coach
I'm not sure he's a great coach, seems to lean more Hammett than Razor, and I'd be genuinely surprised if he's being lined up for the Wallabies. At least 2 of the current Oz super coaches are better bets than him.

In saying all that not saying he couldn't do a good job at the Warriors.

The god squad brigade in the team will be happy at least.
After the way he turned the Reds culture around they would be stupid to give it to anyone else.

I’ve read they were keen on him but he rubs some of Rennie’s crew the wrong way as he wasn’t playing ball with them like the other super coaches.

If the ARU don’t want him Is love to bring him into the All Blacks set up as an assistant.

as for the Warriors… im not sure if he’d work for a try hard beta boy like Robinson… I suspect he would be the type of bloke who would see right through Robinson’s phoney tough guy act and would call him out on it…

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Just go on holiday Robbo. And stop f**ken answering phone calls from the daily telegraph. They know he's a loose unit and now they've latched on to him coz they'll know he'll deliver a headline.

Just stop talking merkin and (can't believe I'm saying this) let Cameron George handle it

Rich102

Staff member
So on 1 news tonight they said when Payten turned us down Brown called the f**king owner who offered him the job on the phone, he never applied initially

I might be well behind you all if this was common knowledge, but ffs the entitled Westie redneck running the place is a stupid joke…
First time I heard it too.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Just go on holiday Robbo. And stop f**ken answering phone calls from the daily telegraph. They know he's a loose unit and now they've latched on to him coz they'll know he'll deliver a headline.

Just stop talking merkin and (can't believe I'm saying this) let Cameron George handle it
That ain't going to happen. He's earning the ego premium of owning a footy side. Using Dad's legacy to live out his dreams.