What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints are completely f**ked - McGregor sacked

Craig Bellamy and Trent Robinson did not sleep at all last night.

They were up all night, pacing back-and-forth in their bedroom, worrying about the fact that the Illawarra Steelers beat the Cowboys (who were missing their play-maker for half the game), at home, by a whopping 8 points.

Mary is next level Supercoach material, and has taken the Steelers to the next level...

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Once again, ‘Something about Mary’ has dispelled the urban myth that he can coach.

We are f**ked.

Drew-Sta

Staff member

Drew-Sta

Staff member
He looks like he's wearing his war face in the presser. Watch 'em end our run on Friday.

With what tactics? The Aitken turnstile manoeuvre? The Dufty arm fling? The Frizell charge back into the teeth of defence? The Latimore plod?

Saints have bent over, dropped their dacks and spread their cheeks. Any team who does not successfully target Aitken in defence, hammer our forwards in their one out hit ups and herd Dufty to the sideline is as guilty of footballing malpractice as 'Something about Mary'.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
But the raiders scored that one try off a kick and latimore went off injured. They were just unlucky

These are literally the excuses Mary is using to justify his ongoing tenure. Its the equivalent of ‘the dog ate my homework’.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Dafuq is this! All the conjecture surrounding Friz all day and no bump in the 'we're fuggin absolutely, well'n truly FARKED!' thread... For shame LU poster :'( you're better than that!
You've subverted my expectations for this thread more than Rian Johnson!

Hutty1986

Immortal
Dafuq is this! All the conjecture surrounding Friz all day and no bump in the 'we're fuggin absolutely, well'n truly FARKED!' thread... For shame LU poster :'( you're better than that!
You've subverted my expectations for this thread more than Rian Johnson!
The friz rumour is bullshit apparently. Started by a (rightfully) pissed off saints supporter, according to the media. Bet Mary magically avoids the media speculation again after penrith put 40 on our pathetic rabble tonight.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Humor me this, Dragons faithful; if you were a sniveling, ass licking hack that Mary appears to be, what would your first panic induced action be when put under pressure from within? Of course people like him always go for the deflecting option, and as such Ben Hunt has fallen on his sword to buy Mary more time. Which big name players head will be next on the Inquisitions list? Graham? Norman? Sims?

It's not all doom and gloom though, because the pressure that incited the idiots defensive maneuver is a sign of light at the end of the tunnel.