What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints are completely f**ked - McGregor sacked

Perth Red

Post Whore
I can't believe the state of the NRL in 2019:

Bulldogs
Titans
Panthers
Warriors
Eels
Dragons
Cowboys
Tigers
Broncos

Half of them are dreadful; the other half are treading the line of mediocrity expertly.

Are they terrible or are the other clubs just very very good and stocked with most of the talent?

anjado

Juniors
What puts him on the same level as Sheens? Sheens took the tigers to their one and only premiership and at least on one other occasion got them very close.

Sheens also has 4 premierships to his name.

McGregor isn’t fit to lick Sheens boots.

Thank you for speaking sense.

Tim Sheens was one of the greatest coaches of all time. This Sheenius shit is utter geniusation look at how well the Tigers have done since he has left it's not like they have improved at all. Sheens was easily the best coach in Canberra's history, easily the best coach since the Tigers joint venture coming up to 20 years now. He is also arguably Penrith's greatest coach of all time too given the circumstances the club was in when he took over.

He helped build some amazing teams over the years which were entertaining to watch and he is in my opinion easily the best producer of talent of any coach in the history of the game.

Basically, you are comparing an average at best coach in Paul McGregor to a coach who would easily be in the top 10 in the limited tackle era.

mozza91

Coach

Bulldogs
Titans
Panthers
Warriors
Eels
Dragons
Cowboys
Tigers
Broncos

Half of them are dreadful; the other half are treading the line of mediocrity expertly.
This is only an opinion obviously but it’s pretty good to see a list of shit teams and the Knights aren’t on it. Even if it is an oversight.

Valheru

Coach

Bulldogs
Titans
Panthers
Warriors
Eels
Dragons
Cowboys
Tigers
Broncos

At least one of those teams has to make the 8 :eek:

Front-Rower

First Grade

Tim Sheens was one of the greatest coaches of all time. This Sheenius shit is utter geniusation look at how well the Tigers have done since he has left it's not like they have improved at all. Sheens was easily the best coach in Canberra's history, easily the best coach since the Tigers joint venture coming up to 20 years now. He is also arguably Penrith's greatest coach of all time too given the circumstances the club was in when he took over.

He helped build some amazing teams over the years which were entertaining to watch and he is in my opinion easily the best producer of talent of any coach in the history of the game.

Basically, you are comparing an average at best coach in Paul McGregor to a coach who would easily be in the top 10 in the limited tackle era.

Lol ok mate

Tommy Smith

Referee
We need a salary cap to even things up Tommy.
We need clubs to stop playing obscene amounts to average to above average players.

The likes of Ash Taylor, Cleary, Hunt, Boyd (Shannon & Darius), Milford, Foran, Reynolds, Mbye, Blair, etc are all being criminally overpaid which has skewed the player market.

You now have other merely above average players like Gutho thinking they're worth 800k+ lol

mave

Coach

Hi Tim