What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints links

Dragons2005

Juniors
Hello Everyone.
i have been a Dragon for as aslong as i can remember. i have been searching for a Dragons Fan Site never really found one so i thought i would create a dragons site for the fans. at the moment we are still developing the site but it is up for use. so any dragons out there please sign up and use the site. we will be updating the site daily with new features and news on the dragons. we also have a section in our forums for all the other clubs in the NRL to post in.
the URL is www.st-george-illawarra.com please come and join to support our Dragons

www.st-george-illawarra.com

Ozzwald

Juniors
To all you Dragons fans in here........

I, along with a buddy of mine have been building a new St. George Illawarra Fan Site. It's an interactive site, which means that members are free to post pics, submit articles or rants & comment on whatever they like. Of course there are forums, polls, a chat room & we will be running various competitions in the very near future such as designing Dragons splash screens, wallpapers & alternate Saints jerseys etc.

We have extensive match reports every week with game photos, player profiles & stats (which are updated weekly), & are adding content daily. Additions to come very soon are league wide judicial reports & injury reports plus a comprehensive history of all players to ever wear the red & white of the St. George Dragons, the Illawarra Steelers & of course the joint venture.

For the boys there is an ever growing photo album of the best looking cheerleadres in the NRL (which, as I said you are free to add too).

We're just getting this baby off the ground, but there's alot of content in there already, so please come & check us out.

www.st-george-illawarra.com is the web-address. Membership is free of course, but you are more than welcome to donate to help further the cause.

Cheers!
**Ozzy**

Steel Dragon

Bench
www.uv2rl.com

Not a Dragons site as such, but a fantasy league me and a few friends run.
The owners of the Ivonators, Little Red Machines, Cherrybrook Dendoggs and (my own) Lightning Ridge Thundercats are all dragons supporters.

The Preacher

First Grade
Follow Me Up To Carlton said:
Earlwood are St George Juniors despite being just inside Canterbury so assume the same im may be the case with Clempton Park.

No FMUTC, St.George Dragons JRLFC have always been Canterbury juniors. If you cross the railway line to the south side of Kingsgrove, you're in Dragonland with Kingsgrove colts.
Tom Harberecht is a junior from St.George Dragons, and we had to pay the Dogs a development fee to sign him. I had a couple of seasons with them before going to Newtown U/23's. In those days of limited imports, Canterbury and Newtown were "married" districts and you were counted as a local player in either district.:)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The Jubilee Avenue website has been upgraded to include rugby league news headlines from all corners the rugby league globe.

Its called 'World League News'.

The new feature is handy as it gets a direct feed from LeagueUnlimited which has all the latest news - it saves you having to surf around looking for headlines and includes other leagues such as ESL, QRL, etc and all the international rugby league articles.

Offcourse all the latest Dragons news will still be delivered in full view as it always has. Plus all the content and other site features such as images, teams, ladders, draws and results are all there as well.

The best way to find out is to click on and bookmark one of these links:

http://dragons.leagueunlimited.com
or
http://www.jubileeavenue.com.au

(both links lead to the same site)

And as always, criticisms, suggestions and corrections are always welcomed.

Cheers. :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Jubilee Avenue Tipping Comp 2007

www.tippingunlimited.com

1. Register and join up

2. Click on ‘Group Memberships’

3. ‘Join a Private Group’ area, enter the following:

Group ID: 9bf31
Group Password: saints

1st prize: $1000

Latest posts