What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints & Penalties

This year we were 2nd on the list? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I dunno, but it seems for the past few years in particular, we give away penalty after penalty and it makes the game much harder.

Now, if you were NB, wouldn't you look at this and really think about cracking down?

I sure hope they can once and for all sort this out next year.

The Preacher

First Grade
I think Jason Ryles should be suspended for this. It's obvious it's his fault the count was so high. :sarcasm:

Ribs

Bench
I wouldnt be too concerned about that stat..... until Clark is in a box we arent going to be up there on the top of that happy little list.

Its the timing of penalties Id like to see some work on, we seem to give away compounding ones after we make an error. Frustration leads to stupidity and we add to our problems. How many times do we drop the ball, get frustrated and hand the opposition another 30 metres on top?

Dragooner

Bench
Ribs said:
Its the timing of penalties Id like to see some work on, we seem to give away compounding ones after we make an error. Frustration leads to stupidity and we add to our problems. How many times do we drop the ball, get frustrated and hand the opposition another 30 metres on top?

So true!

Always happens and is a horrific habit!

Get's very, very frustrating!

The Preacher

First Grade
Ribs said:
I wouldnt be too concerned about that stat..... until Clark is in a box we arent going to be up there on the top of that happy little list.

I read the above and I can picture myself sitting at Kogarah 10mins into a game.............................oh the pain.

drake

First Grade
The refs have realised their colleagues have missed penalties over the weekend, so are fixing it up by penalising Ryles. 6 week suspension pending for Rylesy.

The Preacher

First Grade
Nail him up I say, nail him up !! Crucifiction, best thing the ref's ever done for us, nail some sense into him.

big pat

Coach
we have a high penalty rate because we are badly coached, look at the top teams with top coaches eg storm, they dont give away silly penalties,the broncos also they never give dumb penalties like we do,and if browny was any good he would come down hard on guys like poore and payne, but i'm afraid he just doesn't cut it, he cant seem to put any discipline into the side.

big pat

Coach
The Preacher said:
Nail him up I say, nail him up !! Crucifiction, best thing the ref's ever done for us, nail some sense into him.
he's not the son of god, just a very naughty boy.

Latest posts