What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints V Canterbury this Fri Night!

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
_Johnsy said:
bigdog the definition of usless input is : any dog swimming in a pool at coffs.

So f**king typical. Losing an argument so you bring up the supposed incident/non-incident Coffs. You know that no player was ever charged, and no crime was ever proven? Did you actually read that, or was it just the sensationalized front page you perused?

Yeah, you know a whole lot about football. f**king dip sh*t. All hail king Johnsy, whose knowledge of football is second to none.

P.S. The Dogs were also playing with "understrenthed" forward packs against the Raiders and Cowboys, especially with backing up from Origin. However you'll never hear me complaining about that, unlike you Dragons fans - who blame every one of your problems on player availabilty.

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
_Johnsy said:
I hereby pronounce you 6 dicks, surely you cant be this stupid just pulling 1. As for being a f***ing tool, maybe, but scrotum juice I am sure you have me covered by a mile. (pardon the pun)

Wow, pretty mature. Not only do you know a lot about football, but you must have at least a 3rd grade education. Do you enjoy doing finger painting at school?

RE: Shifty, mate check my other posts. I have been one of the biggest advocate of playing Roberts at halfback, and have not been convinced at all with Shifty's performance. I've even watched and re-watched our performances over the past few weeks, and I'm still not convinced. However I know he's playing a lot better than he was at the end of '05, and earlier this year (when Folkesy rightfully dropped him to PL). Having said that, I believe he has the experience we need going into the finals. The good thing about Sherwin is that the rest of the team plays off him; they look to him for direction - in a similar way that Head has been guiding the Dragons this year.

This is what DJ doesn't do, and in a large part due to his relative inexperience. One thing that DJ brings to our game is a new dimension, especially with his kicking. Its been a long time since the 'Dogs were able to produce really attacking plays with the boot, even when we had Anasta and Sherwin and they were both on top of their game.

You can't just make a comment like "DJ is a fringe 1st grade player at best" and expect not to get torn to shreds. Gaz isn't even a 5/8th, and yet you're willing to cast assertions on our squad. As I said before mate, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house...

_Johnsy

Referee
bigdogsgottaeat said:
So f**king typical. Losing an argument so you bring up the supposed incident/non-incident Coffs. You know that no player was ever charged, and no crime was ever proven? Did you actually read that, or was it just the sensationalized front page you perused?

Yeah, you know a whole lot about football. f**king dip sh*t. All hail king Johnsy, whose knowledge of football is second to none.

P.S. The Dogs were also playing with "understrenthed" forward packs against the Raiders and Cowboys, especially with backing up from Origin. However you'll never hear me complaining about that, unlike you Dragons fans - who blame every one of your problems on player availabilty.

not losing a argument, just giving a different point of view. Not information obtained from a perused article, info i obtained info from some of my interstate "associates" who work in coffs, let me assure you "something" occured, just not possible to prove who. With all of your supposed knowledge of proving facts and the validity of evidence I am sure you understand that just because it cannot be proven in a court of law does not mean it did not happen. The same with no charges being laid. Mate its your club and the stigma is going to stick, just like all the lebanese "supporters" of your club that start trouble. may not bee 100% accurate, but your just gonna have to wear it, mud sticks as the cowboys are now finding out.

Again, you are so very presumptious. My knowledge is any better than anyone elses. based on what you typed, you didn't think too hard about what you typed. I replied based on what you wrote, not an assumption.

I have never, and never will blame a loss on player unavailability, as you say just like all dragon fans who blame everything on this. Show me where all dragons fans have blamed a loss because of this.

You are a clown........a pathetic rambling one at that, who cannot back up an opinion with anything other than insults, if anyone dare doubts the doggies players. Take it easy princess, slow down don't get too worked up, you'll do a hamstring. time will tell who knows neither of us may be there on oct 1st.

_Johnsy

Referee
In my opinion i dont think he is a 1st grade player, in 2 years he may well be a good 1st grade player. based on what i have seen this year I think he is a fringe 1st grade player. if you disagree, I am happy for you. As for being torn to shreds, now thats funny Moff.

PS Moff have you never had a dig at someone before ( a bit of a low blow, nonetheless)..... hypocrite.:sarcasm:

Moffo

Referee
willieeee

pt_centre_williemason_ent-lead__200x392.jpg

Moffo

Referee
_Johnsy said:
In my opinion i dont think he is a 1st grade player, in 2 years he may well be a good 1st grade player. based on what i have seen this year I think he is a fringe 1st grade player. if you disagree, I a happy for you. As for being torn to shreds, now thats funny Moff.

PS Moff have you never had a dig at someone before ( a bit of a low blow, nonetheless)..... hypocrite.:sarcasm:

not in such an immature way mate

Hutty1986

Immortal
bigdogsgottaeat said:
As always, you have provided useless input.

Our 1/2's are suspect? At least we've got full time players in the position. Gaz is an absolute joke at 5/8th. He proved that in Origin and, in the process, made our state look like an embarassment. He provides no depth whatsoever, and limits your options substantially.

The only way you had a chance is if Barret and Timmins were in. With Ryles out now also, there's just not enough for you to stand toe-to-toe with our forwards.

Shifty has been playing average (not "vaery" - did you mean "very", by the way?), and we've still been winning. His form of the last few weeks has been better, rather indicating he could be starting to hit the form of 2004. If he does start to hit form, behind our forwards, I'd be very surprised if any team gets close to us this year.

DJ is playing great footy, he's young, and there's a lot for us over the next few years. Not only are we looking good for 2006, we're looking good for the future. Shame the same thing can't be said about the Dragons.

tick... tick... tick... another year, another failure. :lol:

Utter bullsh*t.. though it's not really like you to say anything remotely positive about the Dragons so I'll just disregard your opinion, as most on here probably do.

The Dragons are looking very strong for 07 and beyond with some important re-signings and the injection of Mad Pup on the end of a world class backline

The Bulldogs have a brilliant forward pack [thats common knowledge] but we'll compete and have a good chance of coming out on top in this department. Take out Ryles, bring in Sims... He's not a rep player yet but is still quality nonetheless

You worry about ur side first mate- coming to the home ground of a side who have won 7 straight without hitting top gear

_Johnsy

Referee
Moffo said:
not in such an immature way mate

Mate we have both been here since day dot. (username has changed ..yes) The most important thing is Moff that you really believe that statement :crazy:

Moffo

Referee
_Johnsy said:
Mate we have both been here since day dot. (username has changed ..yes) The most important thing is Moff that you really believe that statement :crazy:

:lol: just having a laugh mate, been the same since day 1 for me :lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
I still cant pick your poker face. is that the one, that is very very close to the face you pull when you are on the vinegar stroke ?

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Hutty1986 said:
Utter bullsh*t.. though it's not really like you to say anything remotely positive about the Dragons so I'll just disregard your opinion, as most on here probably do.

The Dragons are looking very strong for 07 and beyond with some important re-signings and the injection of Mad Pup on the end of a world class backline

The Bulldogs have a brilliant forward pack [thats common knowledge] but we'll compete and have a good chance of coming out on top in this department. Take out Ryles, bring in Sims... He's not a rep player yet but is still quality nonetheless

You worry about ur side first mate- coming to the home ground of a side who have won 7 straight without hitting top gear

Actually mate I never said anything bad about your backs, and I said that your halves, when you are at full strength, are definitely quality. What I did say was that:

a) Dragons fans have a cry constantly about how hard done by they are over injuries (year after year after year)
b) Our forward pack is stronger

Dragons are a quality side, there is no denying that, and the best chance you've had in a while is this year. However there are plenty of teams in this competition who, "at full strength", would either beat or be too hard to call against the Dragons - the Storm, Cowboys, Broncos and Dogs.

Look in honesty I've got nothing against the Dragons, I think you're a good squad and it'll be a good game, and ultimately a good finals series. I wish you all the best. I just think that morons like _Johnsy should at least qualify their statements without shooting their mouths off.

Moffo

Referee
_Johnsy said:
I still cant pick your poker face. is that the one, that is very very close to the face you pull when you are on the vinegar stroke ?

its been known to come out from time to time under those conditions :cool:

sh*t id better go hide it away for tomorrow night once the doggies take the game out 54-2!

_Johnsy

Referee
Ok, serious now. I really think it is a 50-50 proposition. I tipped the drags by about 16-18 I think. It would not surprise me if there was no more than 4 in it, or it will be a bit of a margin, hence the 16-18. the real shame is that both sides wont be full strength, however that should change in a few weeks. this much i know, the two games during the 26 rounds will be split.

_Johnsy

Referee
No really get it over you twat. i was making a point about with the public, mud sticks as do perceptions, hence the inverted commas. does everything need to be explained to you. i am not expressing a personal opinion. Give it a rest princess.

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
_Johnsy said:
No really get it over you twat. i was making a point about with the public, mud sticks as do perceptions, hence the inverted commas. does everything need to be explained to you. i am not expressing a personal opinion. Give it a rest princess.

I only hope they teach you some spelling and punctuation in year 5. Your posts are painful to read.

Best of luck tomorrow and into the semis.

Hutty1986

Immortal
bigdogsgottaeat said:
Actually mate I never said anything bad about your backs, and I said that your halves, when you are at full strength, are definitely quality. What I did say was that:

a) Dragons fans have a cry constantly about how hard done by they are over injuries (year after year after year)
b) Our forward pack is stronger

Dragons are a quality side, there is no denying that, and the best chance you've had in a while is this year. However there are plenty of teams in this competition who, "at full strength", would either beat or be too hard to call against the Dragons - the Storm, Cowboys, Broncos and Dogs.

Look in honesty I've got nothing against the Dragons, I think you're a good squad and it'll be a good game, and ultimately a good finals series. I wish you all the best. I just think that morons like _Johnsy should at least qualify their statements without shooting their mouths off.

Yep very fair call, but you could say the same thing about the Doggies

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night, with a sell out crowd and a fair bit of hype [minus the stuff about possibilities of violent fans].. it is shaping as a good thing for Rugby League in general

;-) Let's hope both teams put on a cracker of a game, best of luck

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Hutty1986 said:
Yep very fair call, but you could say the same thing about the Doggies

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night, with a sell out crowd and a fair bit of hype [minus the stuff about possibilities of violent fans].. it is shaping as a good thing for Rugby League in general

;-) Let's hope both teams put on a cracker of a game, best of luck

Mate to you 2, to be perfectly honest the Dragons are probably one of my favourite teams, and I was legitimately disappointed to hear that you won't be full strength. It'll be a cracker anyway, as you suggest, and at least we get to meet one more time this year (and hopefully 2). Dogs have a torrid time coming into the semi's, so who knows, you might knock us out 1st week :oops:

_Johnsy

Referee
bigdogsgottaeat said:
I just think that morons like _Johnsy should at least qualify their statements without shooting their mouths off.

I have tried to do that, but for some unknown reason you wont/dont/cant understand it, and throw insults around. if you dont like being insulted, dont throw em' first. Ok princess. read what i have typed again and then read you last post again. Shooting my mouth off, laughable. A few cheap shots yes, but as I said earlier they are not personal opinions, public perceptions (as typed), but shooting my mouth off. You are the champ at that, hands down. You should be embarrassed.