What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints v Dogs

Anonymous

Juniors
NRL (Rd 10) v Bulldogs
5.30pm Saturday 15 May at WIN Stadium
Coach Nathan Brown
1. Ben HORNBY
2. John CARLAW
3. Mark GASNIER
4. Matt COOPER
5. Reece SIMMONDS
6. Trent BARRETT (c)
7. Mathew HEAD
8. Jason RYLES
9. Mark RIDDELL
10. Brent KITE
11. Dean YOUNG
12. Lance THOMPSON
13. Shaun TIMMINS

14. Ashton SIMS
15. Nathan LONG
16. Justin POORE
17. Lincoln WITHERS
18. Ben CREAGH
19. Tony JENSEN

Premier League (Rd 10) v Bulldogs
3.30pm Saturday 15 May at WIN Stadium
Coach: Michael Potter
1. Clint GREENSHIELDS
2. Nick YOUNGQUEST
3. David HOWELL
4. Beau SCOTT
5. Andrew FREW
6. Aaron BEATH
7. Lachlan RUSSELL
8. Bryan NORRIE
9. Aaron GORRELL (c)
10. Michael HENDERSON
11. Stacey KATU
12. Michael HOWELL
13. Ryan POWELL

14. David TANGATA-TOA
15. Aaron WHEATLEY
16. Corey PAYNE
17. Wade HUMPHREYS

Anonymous

Juniors
Dogs:

1 Luke Patten
2 Hazem El Masri
3 Ben Harris
4 Willie Tonga
5 Jamaal Lolesi
6 Braith Anasta
7 Brent Sherwin
8 Mark O'Meley
9 Adam Perry
10 Steve Price (c)
11 Willie Mason
12 Andrew Ryan
13 Tony Grimaldi

Interchange
14 Reni Maitua
15 Roy Asotasi
16 Dennis Scott
17 Jamie Feeney

Anonymous

Juniors
Even with Bailey and Blacklock out, its not a bad side - a stronger one than last weekend. Here's hoping Gasnier is fit. IMO, there's a few yards to be made through the centres.
An few healthy headaches on the bench. Who would we leave out?

Southernsaint

Staff member
I think the Dogs team looks pretty good & will be tough to beat, especially seeing as they're smarting after last week's flogging.

There won't be more than 10 points in it...

What's the weather forcast for Saturday evening??

Cheers,
Ben S.

Rexxy

Coach
Sounds like we'll be needing the hip flask of chilli vodka. It still won't be as cold as the other week @ the Swamp.

weasel

First Grade
Hopefully there's no rain for the game. Should be a great match, two really strong looking sides. I'm thinking homeground advantage and a stronger bench will give us the edge. I'm suprised this is the 5:30pm Saturday game. Surely this is the match of the round. :?

Ribs

Bench
I would really have liked to see Creagh on the wing instead of Carlaw but thats a very strong side.

Apart from Poore, I cant see who elese should drop off the bench. Id like to see both Long and Sims there, Withers is a necessity and Jenson has been playing good football.

Moffo

Referee
Willow said:
Another one who says who?
You're lucky Moffo... your hero Blacklock is injured.

Well, i guess on the up side for you guys, there is 3 less tries that you will have to score now :lol:

Ribs

Bench
Am I the only one here who has forgotten to hate the Bulldogs these days?

They used to be right up there with the Broncos and Sharks but the last few years, all Ive done is pity them and their supporters.

All the cheating and pillaging has just made them a sad reflection of a club that once was something to respect.

Moffo

Referee
lol, you only had to be at the SFS a couple of years back to know the passion is still there

Our club has been through more scandals than Rivkin in the last few years though. It is sad, but thank God I still have a footy club to follow with 70 years of tradition behind it

Cheers,
Moffo

Ribs

Bench
Dont get me wrong, there will always be rivalry, but I just dont have any respect for your club anymore so its not like it was.

All those scandals not only damaged your club, but damaged the game itself and for that I just dont care about the Buldogs anymore.

_Johnsy

Referee
The dogs are in a sad sad state, they have only come up with band aid solutions to the problems at the club. While I despise them I also respected them. Until they are serious about fixing the culture at the club they deserve NO RESPECT !!!

And don't give me thre club line about fines etc, there were more than 3 1st grade players involved and nothing ? Self protecting wankers. The game is more important than your club. I see the Bronco disease has spread to Belmore.

Southernsaint

Staff member
It's a Dogs World, your sig isn't correct. The Dogs were never proven innocent, in fact there was evidence of sexual contact. There merely wasn't enough evidence for the detectives to be fully confident of getting a conviction. Not a large percentage of rape cases do get a guilty conviction...

But "Let's pretend nothing happened at Coffs Harbour", eh?? :roll: It's all the media's fault :roll:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Sticks

Juniors
The Dog's rate as my most disliked side. I sort of feel sorry for Steve Price having to forever stand up for dodgy directors, players and fans. He deserves better.
Never the less, I can't wait for Saturday to roll on and let the hostilities begin.

Sticks

Ribs

Bench
Exactly. The fact that there was evidence at all suggests that something occurred. I guess seeing as though your poor club has been victimised so badly, the NRL should have given you 500,000?

Salary cap cheats, sacked CEO, sacked Football Manager, pigs as players and a fan base that rivals soccer for disgraceful acts.

Lucky for you News Limited sent in a cleaner.