What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints v Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaguelover3

juniors
Told ya farkwitt.

chokeat4.jpg

:lol::lol:

BWA AHHH HAAH you were waiting for a belting neville, ha ha ha, told me what?
U just showed no ticker, standard rooster fan trait.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
What a performance!!! I'm am still so proud of that effort.

this is funny what the f**k are u rorters proud of, your kicking game?

The fact we held you out for about 6 repeat sets with the best goal line defence I've seen all year. The fact we played 80 minutes with more passion and commitment than we had the past 2 months.

That's a hell of a lot more than you lot can be proud of. Dropping the ball, sideways running or injuring Mason that's about all you got to be proud of.

leaguelover3

juniors
The fact we held you out for about 6 repeat sets with the best goal line defence I've seen all year. The fact we played 80 minutes with more passion and commitment than we had the past 2 months.

That's a hell of a lot more than you lot can be proud of. Dropping the ball, sideways running or injuring Mason that's about all you got to be proud of.

f**k youre serious, ha ha.

phantom1969

Juniors
this is funny what the f**k are u rorters proud of, your kicking game?

Well its better t being proud of buying drug addicts who cant do anything, and over rated players that run off to France......

One more loss and the dragons can go and get bent..........I am sure Dell will know where to get the stuff for ya man........

phantom1969

Juniors
f**k youre serious, ha ha.

And f**k you are dumb.......

Go and watch Gay FL mate.....its about all you are good for because you are no leage lover, a league lover knows a smigen about league..........:roll:

Oh and for gods sakes learn to quote people properly too..........dumb f**k........

dragondad

First Grade
Congrats Roosters,you guys deserved it far more than us.Our gameplan just wasn't up to the night it was and we made some very very poor decisions in attack.I think Soward will be rushed back in for Rogers.Two points I will make though is that:

(1) - I thought I defence was great,it was nil all at halftime and in the second half there was 1 try from a grubber that the dragons should have grounded easily,and one try from a Ryles offload and a Hunt mistake.Some good positives in defence for a match next week vs Sharks/Manly/Melbourne.

(2) - I find it ridiculous how some of you are calling our loss last night which was 10-0 a choke.This year I'm surprised we even made the semis so any step forward now is a success.But in no way is it a choke and I think there was much more pressure on you guys to perform.

Good luck against the Broncs and I hope we meet again in the semis cause it would be great to play in front of a HUGE crowd.Atmosphere was great last night although only 14k.

I must say though,what's the deal with that Roosters official who walked across to the Chook pen about 1 hr before kickoff and handed out all the big banners and all.Don't you guys make your own stuff :lol:

phantom1969

Juniors
Congrats Roosters,you guys deserved it far more than us.Our gameplan just wasn't up to the night it was and we made some very very poor decisions in attack.I think Soward will be rushed back in for Rogers.Two points I will make though is that:

(1) - I thought I defence was great,it was nil all at halftime and in the second half there was 1 try from a grubber that the dragons should have grounded easily,and one try from a Ryles offload and a Hunt mistake.Some good positives in defence for a match next week vs Sharks/Manly/Melbourne.

(2) - I find it ridiculous how some of you are calling our loss last night which was 10-0 a choke.This year I'm surprised we even made the semis so any step forward now is a success.But in no way is it a choke and I think there was much more pressure on you guys to perform.

Good luck against the Broncs and I hope we meet again in the semis cause it would be great to play in front of a HUGE crowd.Atmosphere was great last night although only 14k.

I must say though,what's the deal with that Roosters official who walked across to the Chook pen about 1 hr before kickoff and handed out all the big banners and all.Don't you guys make your own stuff :lol:

Yes we do have our own banners made by some of the Chookpen faithful, but our Marketing department has also had some of the large proffesional banners made up for us too......
What...doesnt your marketing department look after their faithfull fans........thats a shame.......:roll:

I do hope you were one of the sad supporters that left early because you were getting beat......
Standing in the pouring rain.....like we do and staying until the final siren sounds....like we do, shows the heart of the fans.......not leaving and pushing past ladies and children trying to get to the toilets like the dragon army were..........poor taste indeed.........

Oh thats right the dragon army.

Were they the ones hiding out of the rain in the back corner of the sfs, all 20 of them, the merge must be extremely pround.

Also Phantom well done to the fat controller for his selection in the fans team of 08, he will be the talk of kingswood station.

I liked you were able to sneak out there also with the kids.

leaguelover3

juniors
Well its better t being proud of buying drug addicts who cant do anything, and over rated players that run off to France......

One more loss and the dragons can go and get bent..........I am sure Dell will know where to get the stuff for ya man........

"Well its better t being proud of buying drug addicts who cant do anything, and over rated players that run off to France...."

HA HA you still in school ?

D

Deleted member 10972

I think the strongest team for next week (assuming SKD is back but Roberts isn't) is:

Minichiello
Perrett
Soliola
M Aubusson
Kenny-Dowall
Anasta
Pearce
O'Meley
Brown
Myles
Tupou
Cherrington
Fitzgibbon

J Aubusson
Sa
Paea
Shillington

When Roberts comes back, he comes straight on to the wing, Perrett to centre...and then either Cherrington, Morbs or Sa misses out (probably Cherrington...gun player but very raw). What i am so glas about this year is the main younguns we blooded in to FG, Jones, Friend, Cherrington, Nuuausala...they all showed they can handle FG very well. None floundered at the top level. Next year...watch for Stanley Waqa (prop), Martin Kennedy (prop), Ryan Williamson (centre), Javarn White (wing) to really flourish.

phantom1969

Juniors
"Well its better t being proud of buying drug addicts who cant do anything, and over rated players that run off to France...."

Yes son, of course I must be because you say so.........

If brains were dynamite kid, you wouldn't blow open your pants.........:lol:

Now shouldn't you be out playing with children that like you.......

That is if there are any..........

phantom1969

Juniors
Oh thats right the dragon army.

Were they the ones hiding out of the rain in the back corner of the sfs, all 20 of them, the merge must be extremely pround.

Also Phantom well done to the fat controller for his selection in the fans team of 08, he will be the talk of kingswood station.

I liked you were able to sneak out there also with the kids.

Thanks mate......Nah they arent real bright out there either Rufus.......might be full of Dragon supporters......;-)

Actually we didnt have to sneak the kids out......FC got picked and Amy asked for myself and the kids to join him as part of the family membership.........

It was something FC will never forget I tell you......a lifelong dream to run out and have his picture and name on the big screen......:D

Thanks mate......Nah they arent real bright out there either Rufus.......might be full of Dragon supporters......;-)

Actually we didnt have to sneak the kids out......FC got picked and Amy asked for myself and the kids to join him as part of the family membership.........

It was something FC will never forget I tell you......a lifelong dream to run out and have his picture and name on the big screen......:D

I expect to see it in the next edition of

On The Track:D

STSAE

Juniors
BWA AHHH HAAH you were waiting for a belting neville, ha ha ha, told me what?
U just showed no ticker, standard rooster fan trait.

LMFAO.

This one was struck with the dumbo stick repeatedly it would seem.:crazy:

chokeat4.jpg

Sukkkkkkka.

STSAE

Juniors

You and some other fools came here last week telling us how you would smash us.

We warned the

chokeat4.jpg

was on the cards.

Suck sh*t arseclown. We mentally destroyed you whinging dregs.

chokeat4.jpg

STSAE

Juniors

Did they teach you the subtle fart of double quoting in school arseclown????

Or were you away that day
chokeat4.jpg

ing the chicken???:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts