What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sam Bradford

Ron Jeremy

Coach
God he is a horrible quarterback, I have never seen such an unclutch QB in my entire life, he never delivers when the team needs a play,yet watch when they are down by 21 points he will prop up his stats so it looks like his performance was some what RESPECTABLE. And do not give me this 'no weapons' excuse, his weapons have been a lot better then many teams in the past, and good QB'S always make those around them better - the guy is flat out a draft dud/bust, the Rams are quietly crying themselves to sleep by not selecting RG111.

Last edited:

Monk

Referee
He's not the worst QB to come into the League, I think this year will tell us whether he's here to stay or not.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Just watch him play, he is horrible, the whole team is horrible. Good QB'S make everyone aroudn them better.

What a terrible decision not to go with RG111

Ron Jeremy

Coach
He's not the worst QB to come into the League, I think this year will tell us whether he's here to stay or not.

bradford and Ryan Fitzpatrick are so similar as QB'S itisn't funny - both relied on garbage to time to improve there stats,both are terrible in the clutch,both are not leaders.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams fail to win 5 games this year -even the Cards are much better then them.

Raider_69

Post Whore
good enough for 4-1-1 in the division last year and they are a better side this year with Austin and the improvements on Defense

Bradford is no star but he's not been given much chance, their line has sucked and the weapons are awful. Its pre season so nothing here really counts or matters, but its definitely make or break this year.

Monk

Referee
Coming out of college, Bradford was a gun; it's not hard to see why the Rams went with him, especially given the fact they'd have to wait for RG3.

I don't think anyone saw how rubbish the 2010 QB Class was going to be going forward.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
good enough for 4-1-1 in the division last year and they are a better side this year with Austin and the improvements on Defense

Bradford is no star but he's not been given much chance, their line has sucked and the weapons are awful. Its pre season so nothing here really counts or matters, but its definitely make or break this year.

And what record did they finish up? Lol there line was fine, his weapons were fine, he is just a dud.

A good qb will make those around him better, the same excuses are used for all bad qbs.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Coming out of college, Bradford was a gun; it's not hard to see why the Rams went with him, especially given the fact they'd have to wait for RG3.

I don't think anyone saw how rubbish the 2010 QB Class was going to be going forward.

Happens every year, very hard to predict how players will end up, that is why the draft is a lottery.

In saying that, when arguably the best two qb's come out since elegant you take one!

Monk

Referee
Happens every year, very hard to predict how players will end up, that is why the draft is a lottery.

In saying that, when arguably the best two qb's come out since elegant you take one!

But an entire Draft Class? I mean Tebow is the most successful QB to come out of that class and he will never be a starting QB in the league.

The Rams were in a sticky situation; they made a decision and they have to live with it.

They Drafted well (seemingly) in April, so I think they still can be saved.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
A good quarter back trumps all monk. I am not disagreeing with you , they had to Bradford at the time, but it was very obvious that Bradford will never be elite when rg came out.

Bradford will be a good journey man qb like fitzhenry

kurt faulk

Coach
God he is a horrible quarterback, I have never seen such an unclutch QB in my entire life, he never delivers when the team needs a play,yet watch when they are down by 21 points he will prop up his stats so it looks like his performance was some what RESPECTABLE. And do not give me this 'no weapons' excuse, his weapons have been a lot better then many teams in the past, and good QB'S always make those around them better - the guy is flat out a draft dud/bust, the Rams are quietly crying themselves to sleep by not selecting RG111.

it's preseason man. take a valium and chill out.

and haha at being clutch in a preseason game.

have a rant when something happens in a game that means something.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
it's preseason man. take a valium and chill out.

and haha at being clutch in a preseason game.

have a rant when something happens in a game that means something.

Maybe so, but the signs are he looks exactly the same as the past years,not good at all.

Monk

Referee
TBH I really rated Cousins when he was coming out of college. Dude reminded me of Brady.

It's a pity he's wasting his days sitting behind RG3.

kurt faulk

Coach
Maybe so, but the signs are he looks exactly the same as the past years,not good at all.

what signs, that he missed austin for a td? if it was any other wr apart from him it would have been a td. it was a poor throw but he has to get used to throwing to such a small wr. every other throw he has made in preseason has hit the wrs in the hands.

what you should take out of that play is how they intend to use austin in the redzone and how many tds they will generate using similar plays.

as for the fumble, it happens. not gonna get worked up about anything that happens in preseason apart from injuries. preseason is the place to work out the rust in your system.

Latest posts