What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Sam Burgess court cases, breach notices

Peter Quinn

Juniors
So you’ve assumed what happened, and now you’re ready to “more than abuse the coward”.

Maybe you should kick the shit out of the old man to really assert your authority. Do it in front of the kids. That’ll help.
Hey what if right and your wrong. Your saying I'm assuming, but aren't you as well?

Peter Quinn

Juniors
No, I can’t because just like everyone else in this thread including you, we don’t know the full story.

And as a rule, courts typically don’t withdraw charges on the grounds of ‘I follow Souffs and Sam won us a grand final a few years ago’ so it sounds like there may be more to this.
Sorry to hear your not a Sam Burgess fan mate.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
So you’ve assumed what happened, and now you’re ready to “more than abuse the coward”.

Maybe you should kick the shit out of the old man to really assert your authority. Do it in front of the kids. That’ll help.
Mate, don't you think that's over the top a bit? No one will be kicking the shit out of anyone in front of any one. Is that assuming I'm some kind of maniac?

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I don’t know about maniac, but your response didn’t seem particularly well thought out.
It might not be in your eyes, but what if I'm right and you are wrong? I'll tell you something for free. There is always two sides to the story then the truth. Both parties might be stretching the truth. But the truth will always come out in the wash.

SBD82

Coach
It might not be in your eyes, but what if I'm right and you are wrong? I'll tell you something for free. There is always two sides to the story then the truth. Both parties might be stretching the truth. But the truth will always come out in the wash.
And based on your assumption, you’d do what exactly? When you said “more than abuse the coward” were you referring to a strongly worded letter?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
A man is a coward for trying to protect his family's interests?

I won't mention that Sam is a professional athlete and a much younger man.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
A man is a coward for trying to protect his family's interests?

I won't mention that Sam is a professional athlete and a much younger man.
I agree with that statement. But is it all Sam's fault? He refused point blank Sam to see his own children. Who exactly is that protecting? Daughter, himself or the children? Sam wasn't drunk or abusive to start with. After the father was told to get rid of him, that's when Sam stepped out of sensible. We will have to see what gets said in court. We are all just having our own say here. If I'm wrong, you too could be wrong. And I'm not ruling out Mr. Hookes influences. I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to kick bloke out of the country. All along its was the SAM BURGESS SHOW. A superstar Rugby League player. They are all a bunch of no bodies living on a farm in kangarooville. She was a TV personality that no one cared about. Everyone even guys wanted to meet Sam.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
Bullshit. How is that “more than abuse the coward”.
Letting some know exactly what they are is more hurtful than name calling. Always will be. Don't you think you are out of order calling bulls hit, because it doesn't agree with your views?

siv

First Grade
It's now a civil matter for a retired player over a messy divorce settlement with kids

No longer RL related

Latest posts